Our mission is to make hourly work easier for local businesses and their employees. Homebase currently serves more than 100,000 small (but mighty) businesses with everything they need to manage their hourly teams: employee scheduling, time clocks, team communication, hiring, onboarding, and compliance. We are not Human Capital Management. We are not HR Software. We're tools built for the busiest businesses, so owners and employees can spend less time on paperwork and more time on what matters. The Homebase team brings small business expertise from Intuit, Square, OpenTable, Yelp, Gusto, and First Data. Based in San Francisco and Houston, Homebase is backed by leading venture investors Bain Capital Ventures, Baseline Ventures, Cowboy Ventures, and Khosla Ventures.
You're a marketer that is used to wearing a lot of hats, and you're excited about moving fast, juggling multiple marketing channels, and finding new and exciting ways to pursue growth for Homebase. You've got familiarity with many online and offline marketing tactics and a passion for testing, learning and iterating.
The Marketing Channel Manager will be responsible for managing and expanding multiple existing channels, as well as developing ideas to test new ones. You'll start off managing our marketing partners and finding new, exciting ways to find growth opportunities with them, as well as recruit new partners. You'll help optimize and expand Display and Mobile marketing efforts, explore offline channels like Direct Mail, and work with our Content teams to monetize and convert top-of-funnel traffic.
- Campaign Management
- Optimize and expand our Partner and Display marketing channels, drawing synergies from our Search, Mobile and Content campaigns to maximize conversions.
- New Channel Testing - find new ways to drive high-quality, converting signups, working across on- and off-site disciplines. Ideas include but are not limited to Direct Mail, Radio, Video (YouTube), and more. We want to expand our channel footprint and do it quickly.
- New product line launch
- create and implement strategies to quickly generate volume from your channels as Homebase launches new products to market in the coming months and quarters
- 5-6 years of hands-on channel management experience in an SMB or consumer-focused organization, including exposure to online and offline strategies
- Demonstrated problem solving skills with respect to ambiguous, amorphous and fluid situations: ability to demonstrate how you've interpreted data to solve difficult problems
- Familiarity with Google & Facebook marketing platforms, programmatic display, mobile
- Understanding of how to get users to take a desired action and improve conversions, through best practices in messaging, design, etc.
- Experience with A/B testing and website/landing page optimization
- Strong analytical skills and familiarity with funnel analysis and ROI calculations, including fluency with Google Analytics, forecasting & modeling channel results, and self-guided analysis and exploration in data visualization tools like Looker or Tableau. (Bonus: SQL proficiency for directly querying our database when our visualization tools don't cut it!).
What We Offer You
- Supplemental Benefits
- Stock Options
- Everyone is an owner
- Fun Team Activities
- A dynamic, well-connected, productive team that is thriving while working from home and who have found new ways to connect and have fun despite social distancing
At Homebase, we value our differences, and we encourage all to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Homebase is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.