St. Louis Bar & Grill
Social Media Specialist
Are you devilishly good at what you do and looking for a great place to work? Come join the team at St. Louis Bar & Grill as a Social Media Specialist reporting to the Marketing Manager.
St. Louis Bar & Grill is a growing, thriving organization that is expanding nationally. We offer a dynamic, high performance culture with exceptional team members where you can grow your career and maximize your potential. A competitive compensation and benefits package can be yours along with the opportunity for extended weekends and vacation schedules. We will support you in your professional development and nurture your career with us. We are proud of the company culture we have created and would love you to be a part of it!
Are you a tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media, community management and digital marketing? Would others consider you a hard-working project manager, able to juggle many balls at the same time? Are you a ?roll-up-your-sleeves-and-get-it-done' type of person? Do you wake up in the morning wanting to make a difference? Then this is the position for you.
The Social Media Specialist is an experienced digital marketer and social media community manager, able to engage with diverse online audiences and generate and execute omnichannel marketing strategies, that include email marketing, web, UX and influencer programs. You possess exceptional oral and written communication skills and are able to develop engaging content. You bring a natural initiative and creativity, and thrive best in a busy work environment.
- Oversee and implement St. Louis's social media and email marketing strategy, developing monthly content calendars that focus on organic and paid content. This includes content and asset generation.
- Contribute to implementing St. Louis' overarching digital marketing strategy.
- Conceptualize, design and execute omni-channel digital campaigns that create conversions and contribute to general branding and overall positioning, differentiating St. Louis from the competition
- Develop creative campaigns to increase followers and engagement, as well as drive website traffic, leads and conversions.
- Create strategic landing pages that focus on UX and lead generation to promote marketing campaigns.
- Manage social media channels at all times, including community and reputation management.
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop engaging content.
- Conduct market research to determine the best channels and approaches to engage with our audiences.
- Assist with the creation of high-quality content for all online channels (social media, email and web), including social media copy, blogs, photography and video.
- Develop and lead a social media ambassador program and expand influencer outreach efforts.
- Develop metrics and KPIs to track monthly results and progress.
- Stay current with social media trends and tools.
- Stay on top of emerging issues in online communities that may impact giving and organizational reputation.
- Ensure consistency of brand tone, voice and visuals in all online communications and work to enhance the organization's reputation across all online channels.
- Contribute to creative brainstorming for a variety of projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
- An undergraduate degree or college diploma in Journalism, English, Marketing, Communications related or field of study.
- A post-graduate certificate/degree, and/or additional education in digital marketing or social media management.
- Expert knowledge of social media marketing and advertising
- In-depth understanding of the technologies and processes involved in running paid social campaigns
- Content creation including strong design, photography, videography, and copywriting skills
- Critical thinker and self-starter with strong organizational, research and information-gathering skills, with demonstrated ability to reach various audiences on a variety of communications channels
- Strong content development skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Flexibility to monitor social media channels outside of typical business hours
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative spirit
- Positive attitude and detailed-oriented
- CSS & HTML coding is an asset
- 2+ years relevant experience in a similar role
- Expert knowledge of all relevant social media platforms and WordPress CMS
- Experience with social media analytics platforms, as well as Google Analytics
- Experience with content marketing, public relations and reputation management
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Experience with project management and associated platforms
- Experience with managing budgets and resources
- Experience with Meltwater, Sprout Social, and Mailchimp are assets
- Experience with search engine marketing is an asset
We are happy to provide accommodations for those who require them
- please communicate if accommodations will be required during the hiring process. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.