Our client is seeking a Graphic Designer with a desire to be part of a growing, dynamic and fast-paced team environment.
If you are the kind of person that is idea and solution oriented, prides themselves on strong attention to detail and organization, knows how to work with existing creative and start from scratch when needed, has an excellent command of Adobe Creative Suite, a thorough understanding of print production, and knows how to take a growing brand to its fullest potential, this role is for you.
We are looking for someone with an expertise in design, art direction, wayfinding in a 3D space, food related and menu design, brand oversight and guest facing marketing materials.
- Lead the brand into new and exciting territory, elevating the brand's stature commensurate with a national restaurant change through thoughtful, strategic design.
- Contribute and lead creative on national advertising campaigns.
- Execute community marketing creative design requests, layouts and builds for in-store POP menus, social, advertising, promotions and more. This includes adapting national creative, adapting existing creative, and creating new, impactful and innovative creative as needed on a project by project basis.
- Create and build new artwork for a range of community marketing toolkits, including a wide range of assets such as posters, flyers, tickets, banners, and more.
- Execute various design requests from additional departments such as Development/Real Estate and Construction such as recruitment materials, store renderings and more.
- Lead design execution on national programming such as national menu rollouts, national Limited Time Offer Campaigns, and additional programming.
- Support digital executions such as e-blasts, website content, social media and more.
- Manage fast timelines, while maintaining a focus on quality and accuracy.
- Manage multiple design projects simultaneously.
- Strong creative eye with superior design and typography skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Skilled and passionate in the use of In Design, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat
- Experience using Word Press, Flash, and MS Office would be an asset
- Adaptable, energetic, and self-starting team player
- Courteous & professional demeanor
- Graphic Design Accreditation is required.
- 3 years in a related Marketing & Advertising role is required.
This is a full-time position with a salary commensurate with qualifications and experience. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. We are happy to provide accommodations for those who require them
- please communicate if accommodations will be required during the hiring process.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.