As our Business Development Manager, Marketing Automation (Salesforce Marketing Cloud & Pardot), your top priority is to drive the revenue goals of the company by positioning Traction's Marketing Automation (MA) service offerings as the best solution to achieve our customer's vision of success. You will work with a variety of stakeholders to align Traction's value propositions with organizational goals and objectives and engage in high value conversations as a trusted advisor to one of the most important technologies your customers will ever interact with.
Our environment is primarily inside sales, and you will be owning your deals through all phases of the cycle.
Traction on Demand's hiring philosophy is based on culture, intelligence and then skills. Here's what we mean by that:
Culture at Traction on Demand isn't about drinking beer and playing ping-pong
- it's much more. We are looking for people who want to join an active community of engaged individuals who see business as more than just a vehicle to make money. We care about our people, wider community, and planet. Come join us on this journey! Traction is a group of entrepreneurs committed to creating ecstatic clients, doing enjoyable work, and being efficient in everything we do. We fail fast and love to innovate. Change is our middle name. Our values don't just sit on a glossy page. We live by them every day. Our values are the cornerstone of who we are
- do they resonate with you?
Embrace Knowledge ? Do the right thing ? Seek adventures and smiles ? Healthy hearts and heads ? Pursue opportunity ? Build community
People often ask what it takes to succeed at Traction on Demand
- you've got to be smart, without having an ego. What does that mean? Imagine working with a group of your smartest friends who all love to learn. Everyone is always pushing each other to grow and innovate at a pace that can only be called furious. We are never idle or stagnant. We seek and share knowledge. We are comfortable with the unknown. We just ?git ?r done.?
Tractionites come from a variety of backgrounds, and we are eager to find people that are from non-traditional backgrounds. Typically, we find that people are successful in this role when they have:
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years in a client facing experience preferably in a non-profit or higher education environment
- Formalized sales training and deep experience managing complex sales
- Hands-on experience with one or more CRM software products (Salesforce.com, Siebel, Clarify, Vantive, PeopleSoft, NetSuite) would be a strong asset
- Ability to interact with a customer's executives and demonstrate strategic understanding of business needs
- Ability to think critically and analytically
- Ability to multi-task in a SUPER fast paced environment
- Willingness and passion to quickly learn skills and knowledge that you don't currently possess
- Strong leadership skills
- Marketing Automation sales experience required but it is an asset (especially Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
What You Will Be Doing
- Sales Process
- Lead creation and management
- Sales discovery and qualification
- Identification of business pain points and objectives
- Using Salesforce ecosystem capabilities and coming up with solutions to address pain points
- Accessing multiple buyers
- Building statements of work
- Work with clients through procurement
- On-going account management
- Working with key partners in the Salesforce ecosystem and expanding our footprint with them
- Developing joint go to market with salesforce.com account executives
- Ensure we are supporting our partner lead management process
- Coordinate clients, service providers and internal team members
- Ensure that all Traction teams have the correct information to successfully support clients
- Evaluate deliverables
- Efficiently and competently manage roadblocks
- Travel is required in this role
- 10-20% of the time
If you're interested, so are we! Send your resume our way, and we'll reach out to you if we are interested in moving forward.
At Traction on Demand, we aim to change the world by challenging the traditional consulting model and building community with our clients, partners, and neighbours. At our core, we're about improving the way companies do business by leveraging technology
- salesforce.com, technology partners, and our own libraries of intellectual property. We are a people-first organization, creating long-term relationships with our clients and growing with them as strategic business partners. Our clients are varied in size, geography, and industry, and include some of the world's largest technology firms. Traction for Good, our community engagement program, and our involvement as one of the first 100 B Corps in Canada are just a couple of the reasons why we have been named to the Best Places to Work in Canada top 10 list for several years running.
We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Please note, employment is contingent on the successful completion of background and reference checks.