Job Purpose and Impact
The Communications Coordinator will help execute communication tactics within a variety of channels to reach key audiences and meet specific communications objectives. In this role, you'll work closely with other members of the global communications team to distribute communications and track performance using common tools and procedures. You'll help your communication partners with a variety of communications including: managing logistics of small events, large meetings or team town halls; sending and tracking newsletter performance; and updating internal intranet sites. You'll begin to understand how to use AP Style and build basic writing skills for specific communications. You'll display familiarity with internal and external communications to reach various audiences. Key Accountabilities
- Receive instruction, guidance and direction from more senior level roles.
- Create communications based on routine assignments.
- Use existing procedures to produce consistent and on-brand communications.
- Develop business acumen to understand the company and its customers.
- Interact with immediate communications team and within the global group.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned Job information
Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position Qualifications
Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
Conceptual knowledge of fundamental communications theories, principles and practices
Understanding of AP Style
Other minimum qualifications may apply
Must be legally entitled to work for Cargill in Canada
Cargill is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing accommodation to our job applicants with