KITCHENER, ON /
MARKETING & SALES
- SALES OPERATIONS /
We're building a movement
- an education revolution.
We're building a world where anyone, anywhere can have access to the best education regardless of where they were born. At our core, we believe education is a right, not a privilege. To that end, we're building a company and a suite of products to lead the charge in transforming access to education.
ApplyBoard is an online platform that empowers students around the world to access the best education by connecting international students, recruitment partners, and academic institutions. We simplify the study abroad search, application, and acceptance process. Not only do we help students with their study abroad journey, but we also help academic institutions to find the best students globally. Our goal is to help enable better, more diverse, schools that are enriched with cultures from all over the world.
- Handle data requests from different stakeholders
- Plan, develop and deploy solutions supporting company's internal training modules
- Maintain sales tools and provide technical solutions for creating new marketing products
- Develop, integrate and manage API's with different platforms
- Continuously monitor improvement opportunities in processes for lead generation
- Support database management by periodic maintenance and recommend solutions for extraction and transformation of data
- Provide technical solutions for salesforce development to increase user adoption strategy
- Create, maintain reports and dashboard in Salesforce
Preferred Qualifications :
- Bachelor's/Master's in Computer Science or any relevant data management field preferred
- 1-3 years experience in analyzing complex data sets and bringing out useful insights
- Extensive experience in writing complex SQL queries
- Experience in python, Node JS or any API development language required
- Salesforce platform app builder certificate preferred
- Excellent skills in CRM ,advanced excel & data management
- Experience working in Agile Environment
- Strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills
Life at ApplyBoard:
By joining our team, you have the opportunity to be part of one of the fastest-growing technology companies, not only in Canada but the world. With that, you will have many opportunities for professional growth and advancement. Work alongside a globally diverse team of more than 1,000 team members from 25+ countries, representing* 30+ nationalities, and speaking 50+ languages.*
Make a difference in the lives of thousands of students as they explore educational opportunities.
About ApplyBoard : *
ApplyBoard empowers students around the world to access the best education by simplifying the study abroad search, application, and acceptance process to more than 1,500 institutions across Canada, Australia, the United States, and the United Kingdom. ApplyBoard, headquartered in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada, has helped more than 200,000 students from more than 125 countries along their educational journeys since 2015.
ApplyBoard was named the fastest-growing technology company in Canada by Deloitte,* ranking #1 on the Technology Fast 50? list in 2019 and #2 in 2020. ApplyBoard was also been named to LinkedIn's list of Top Startups* in 2020 and TechTO's list of top Canadian Rocketship companies to accelerate your career in the Tech Industry.
In 2021, ApplyBoard announced a C$375M Series D funding on a* C$4B valuation. *This funding will allow us to further invest in our technology, grow our team around the world, and serve more students on our mission to educate the world. Thank you for your interest in ApplyBoard. Please note that only qualified applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time