PheedLoop is dedicated to developing critical systems for the events industry. From virtual event technology critical during these times and solutions to automate, simplify and monetize events, to new hardware products such as self-check-in systems and smart badges, we're always building awesome tech. Located in Toronto, PheedLoop is one of Canada's fastest-growing event technology companies.
We're obsessed with listening to customer feedback, because we're able to build extremely creative solutions at light speed as soon as we hear good ideas. We love working hard, learning new things, building great products, and closing deals. If you're looking for an experience that will test your limits, accelerate your career, and allow you to dream big, we'd love to work with you and change an industry forever.
- 1+ years of growth marketing experience in the tech industry
- Experience with Google tools (Analytics, AdWords, Optimizer, Keyword Planner, etc.)
- Experience with Webflow or equivalent website building tools
- Collection of published written content (e.g. blog posts, personal website)
- Experience with marketing automation tools (e.g. HubSpot, Zapier)
- Knowledge of of SEO and SEM, and experience with tools (e.g. SEMRush, Ubersuggest)
- Graphic design experience (Adobe Suite, Canva)
- Basic web coding experience (HTML, JS, CSS)
- Passion for, and detailed knowledge of the events industry
- Employee health care plan, 100% coverage fully paid by PheedLoop
- Accessible office, right on the subay line
- Awesome workplace
- snacks, team outings (from retreats to go-karting and beyond), books, learning opportunities, open workspace
We are looking for people to join our team who are ambitious, hard workers, thrive in environments where they are required to solve problems, and love to have fun. We want to work with people who feel they have a lot more potential within themselves to unlock, because we want to be a part of their journey and help them reach their goals. Your work, just like everyone else's at PheedLoop, will make a massive difference
- we can guarantee it. Know that you are likely to find your teammates at PheedLoop to be the hardest working group of people you'll ever meet. If you feel you have a strong work ethic and career ambitions, you will thrive. If you're just looking for a job, PheedLoop is almost certainly not going to be the right cultural fit.
This is a full-time role in-person at our Toronto office located on the Yonge-University subway