Calling all Marketing Specialists! We would love to hear from you. Are you innovative in your approach to everything you do? We're looking for someone vibrant, outgoing, and ready to bring their ideas to the table as our "go-to" Marketing Specialist!
You will have the exciting opportunity to work alongside a top real estate team in Canada for Royal LePage and let your creativity flow! At Dan Cooper Group, we're looking for someone who can establish, promote and maintain the company's brand to generate business. As our Marketing Specialist, you're someone who enjoys working in a team setting and can rally the troops behind your bold and exciting ideas!
We'll need you to develop strategies, create lead generation campaigns, and communicate the Dan Cooper Group's core brand message to the target audience both digitally and in print.
Do you love learning about marketing trends and learning about what's changing in the industry?
To be successful in the role, we're looking for someone who has sales and marketing acumen demonstrated by education. You thrive in a busy environment and are comfortable juggling lots of projects at one time. You're able to work on your own but love collaborating with others too.
You understand and value different digital channels which include websites, social networks/platforms, search engine marketing, and search engine optimization (SEO). Are you an independent thinker, have solid decision-making skills, and can deliver effective presentations to rally the team behind your vision and creativity? We want you to apply! Compensation:
As the Marketing Specialist, you oversee all communications, public relations and promotional activities selected to support the brand and develop a strategic digital/print marketing and communications plan. You will work alongside our Graphic designer/Social media coordinator in achieving marketing goals. This includes design, production and distribution of print materials such as brochures, ads, newsletters and direct response, plus radio and television spots needed for broadcast campaigns.
In line with the need to keep the brand in front of the target audience, the Marketing Specialist identifies the profile of the consumer, stays up to date on real estate trends and statistics.
Additional tasks include:
- Establish, promote and maintain the company's brand
- Develop strategies, create campaigns and communicate the Dan Cooper Group's core brand message, both digitally and in print
- Create content that's engaging, strategically aligned and adheres to brand guidelines
- Monitor and track the performance of marketing initiatives, recommend and implement strategies to optimize campaigns and activities
- Assist in design, production and distribution of print materials
- Perform industry analysis, trend analysis, competitor analysis and market research to inform marketing strategies
- Manage website including Search Engine Marketing (Google Search Ads) and Search Engine Optimization (Yoast
- Create lead generation initiatives
- Communicate and update clients on the marketing being done for their property
- Collaborate with external and internal stakeholders to support the business' projects and initiatives
- Create real estate marketing pieces to support our real estate agents
- Work on multiple projects at once and adhere to strict deadlines
- Strong knowledge of WordPress CMS and plugin installation, optimization, and experience with/knowledge of page builders such as Elementor.
- Strong digital knowledge (ability to understand and quickly learn new programs/applications)
- Knowledge of research practices to produce high quality stats and information
- Familiarity with email marketing (Constant Contact)
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premier Pro, etc)
- Experienced in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Well organized with strong interpersonal, and writing skills
- able to come up with new ideas and concepts
- Experience with Google Search Ads ( Facebook Ads experience is a bonus)
- Writing and editing capabilities for blog posts, articles, and general copy
- Quick learner, able to get up to speed with real estate marketing best practices
- Ability to analyze data/statistics and identify trends (Real estate stats, Google analytics, etc)
- College Diploma or University degree in Marketing (or equivalent work experience)
- 3+ years of marketing experience
We Are Dan Cooper
It's not just a clever motto (though, we do like clever)-it's also the driving philosophy behind this company, one whose legacy is backed by more than 30 years worth of award-winning results and consistent client satisfaction. From day one, Dan's ethos has been to transform how people think about this business, and we've done it by perfecting client service. We lead the way in high-end home sales in the GTA and surrounding areas thanks to our passion for real estate and pure teamwork, the kind that tackles every angle so that you don't have to.