The Sales and Marketing Systems Analyst role provides support to the Sales and Marketing Systems Manager ensuring that he systems and tools utilized within the sales and marketing teams are operating effectively. This role also provides the opportunity to contribute recommendations for efficiency improvements in sales and marketing systems and processes and to collaborate cross-functionally on building and implementing these solutions.
How will I make an impact:
- Deploy, maintain, and troubleshoot core business application
- Act as a liaison between IT and other functions on system changes and integrations, including providing all sign off on business testing
- Identify areas for improvement in current sales and marketing tools and processes and work with the Sales and Marketing Systems Manager and cross-functional teams to recommend and build solutions
- Document and improve on sales and marketing systems processes through flowcharting and participating in cross functional discussions
- Oversee change management by documenting, communicating and enabling teams on system and process changes
- Manage cross functional projects
- Act as a data steward; responsible for maintaining and improving data integrity across systems addressing the root cause of any quality issues and resolving them
- Day to day user support for Sales and Marketing systems; monitoring and responding to the help requests
- Facilitate meetings effectively by managing the agenda, the meeting content and quality, the action items, the action owners and the follow-up activities.
- Create and maintain system and process resources.
- Ad hoc reporting and dash boarding
- Provide additional support to the Sales and Marketing System Mangers and the Sales and Marketing Operations team as required
What you'll bring to the role:
- 5-8 years experience in a Sales and Marketing systems capacity
- Experience with Salesforce a must, Marketo, and Outreach considered an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organized with a proven ability to successfully manage multiple tasks while maintaining high quality outputs and delivering on time.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, able to build and manage strong relationships cross-functionally across all management levels and roles to collaborate and execute effectively.
- Strong attention to detail in daily tasks and projects, while also having the ability to see beyond the individual tasks and understand the broader impact and implications of activities on other cross-functional teams.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office (especially Excel, Power Point) as well as sales and marketing systems.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent
Key reasons you should apply:
- Supported to do the best work of your life
- Mission to transform the way the world learns
- #1 company in North America for Candidate Experience (beating out all the other companies you know). Plus, we have an amazing company that keeps winning awards for Most Admired Company Culture, Best Managed, Best Company for Young People, and so many others.
Plus, we also offer:
- Flexible work hours
- Two paid volunteer days
- Health and wellness programs
- Collaborative work environment
- Stock options
- Healthy snacks
- Gym on site
- Various committees including Environmental Advisory Committee and Social Committee
- And lots of other great benefits
Thanks for reading the full job profile
- hope you are now ready to apply! We are excited to meet you.