PERSONIFY AND OUR PHILOSOPHY
When work is challenging and rewarding it shouldn't feel like work.
That's why at Personify we make it a priority to ensure our employees have work/life balance, our offices are fun environments, and the teams we build are made up of people who not only work hard but play hard too!
Personify is growing! And we're looking for talented people to join our team. Personify is one of the most diversified and fastest growing providers of technology solutions to the association, chamber, non-profit, higher education, and corporate markets. Our platform of integrated software solutions enables our clients to fulfill their important missions by acquiring, engaging, and retaining organization members, charitable donors, event attendees, and more.
Personify is large enough to set the industry standard for quality products, client support, and growth, yet we still have that entrepreneurial spirit. We love new people, new thinking, and better ways of doing things. And we operate in diverse, growing, dynamic cities: Austin, Atlanta, and Toronto. Take control of the wheel, shift your career into a higher gear, and enjoy the ride!
WHAT IS THE ROLE?
Senior Manager, Outbound Marketing
Are you an experienced, results-oriented marketing professional who enjoys:
- Playing a pivotal role in the company in the fastest-growing segment of the business?
- Seeing the results of your marketing campaigns directly impact revenue growth?
- Developing a team of talented marketing professionals?
- Managing and collaborating with agencies to create integrated marketing campaigns?
- Leveraging your creative and analytical skills to plan, implement, and improve campaigns?
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who enjoys strategic planning, leading a team to implement with excellence, and leveraging data and technology to continuously improve results. You'll have an enormous opportunity to influence key marketing and sales decisions and strategy. It's fast-paced, fun, challenging, and rewarding.
WHAT YOU'LL BE WORKING ON:
- You'll be responsible and rewarded for leads generated through outbound marketing
- Lead and develop a team of marketing professionals
- Build and deploy marketing campaigns through Marketo and other marketing tools
- Manage analysis of individual campaign performance toward business goals
- Design and implement automated ?drip? campaigns
- Collaborate with Personify's Marketing Operations Team to enrich our database
- Assist with the development, execution and tracking of testing strategies to optimize marketing tactics and campaigns.
- Imagine and create content that moves leads through a marketing and sales funnel
- Work with sales development reps to plan and implement integrated campaigns
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, economics, or related field required.
- 5+ years of B2B marketing experience, SaaS experience preferred.
- Aptitude to grow into a marketing director role with more responsibility and influence within two years
- Experience working on lead generation programs and campaigns
- Marketing automation and Salesforce experience (Marketo preferred)
- Solid understanding of integrated marketing efforts with sales development reps
- Experience analyzing data, identifying trends and patterns, reaching fact-based conclusions, and making compelling recommendations
- Outstanding project management and communication skills with a great track record of working across sales and marketing
- Highly analytical and metrics driven with a high degree of intellectual curiosity
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-driven with a desire to experiment, fail, learn and grow
- Passion for data-driven decision making and using marketing efforts to meet buyers where they are
Personify is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran or disability status, or other protected characteristics.
If you are fulfilled by empowering organizations that are trying to make a difference in the world, and enjoy a work environment where your co-workers have your back and transparency is a must, then Personify might just be the place for you!