The tentree wholesale business is growing and the Wholesale Marketing Specialist will play a key role in our expansion. This individual lives on the Brand team, collaborates closely with the Wholesale team, and acts as an important liaison between both departments. Reporting to the Brand Project Manager, with close collaboration with the Marketing Manager, this person will juggle Project Management and Marketing Strategy. Partnering with major and key accounts, the Wholesale Marketing Specialist will bring key stories to life. The person in this role will be responsible for all retail activations and projects with our retail partners. In addition, they will concept, plan, and execute all traffic driving activations to bring people in-store and to our partners websites.
What will you be doing?
- You will manage all wholesale marketing projects from conception to completion
- You will assist in all retail events including tradeshows, events and sales meetings
- You will develop and maintain wholesale marketing calendar and create wholesale marketing briefs
- You will ensure utmost consistency with all assets across all market channels, delivering a cohesive marketing footprint
- You will manage in-store POP, fixture marketing and merchandising
- You will work with Brand and Sales teams to develop marketing plans/activation for key retailers
- You will develop brand awareness strategies and tactics to grow overall tentree awareness through our wholesale channel
- You will work with Sales team to develop revenue-driving and sell-through support strategies for key partners
- You will develop and implement marketing programs that are innovative, creative, and demonstrate return on investment (both immediate as well as long term)
- You will partner closely with Brand team to ensure Wholesale Marketing campaigns are closely aligned with seasonal brand campaigns
- You will review monthly sales and metrics reports to ensure a thorough knowledge of retailer sales. track key retailers and category trends, and make recommendations for future programs
- You will create, manage, and report on Wholesale Marketing budgets
- You will work to attain best tentree visibility on partnered websites through homepage, CLP's, email programs, and more
- You will assure the tentree brand, differentiators and product content are presented at the highest standard on all key retailer websites
- You will execute all levels of online marketing support (i.e. online banners, homepage inclusions, social media content).
- You will create compelling marketing activations
- events with our retail partners. Events, POP, Sustainability / Tree planting talks
- You will build and maintain meaningful relationships with key wholesale partners, Marketing, Merchandising and Sales teams
- You will work as marketing liaison between Sales and Brand departments to execute retail marketing activations
- You will build marketing presentations for key meetings and pitches
- You will work with sales reps and agencies to explore marketing opportunities at retail
- You will travel to major retailers to meet staff, implement activations, establish competitors and explore opportunities as needed
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, related field, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years of proven wholesale marketing excellence, with strong account relationships
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong ability to professionally present information to internal and external partners
- Excellent organizational skills, analytical ability, and strategic planning.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to travel within North America
- Experience working for an omni-channel brand.
- Extended healthcare plan
- Generous paid days off
- Ability to work from home with flexible hours
- Opportunities for training and development
- Employee discounts
- Discretionary bonus
tentree is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business needs.