We are looking for an experienced Social Media Community Manager!
Are you a native Japanese speaker interested in working in Social Media Community Management? If you have an interest in Social Media and are open to working in Japan time zone, read on!
ICUC is recruiting a dedicated community manager to join the social team within a multinational organization in the regulated industry. The right candidate will help our client through their digital transformation and become a trusted resource for social media best practices and process accuracy with the full back-up of our agency in their corner!
The perfect candidate will be agile, fast thinking and ready to take on a big challenge. We are a fully remote workforce but in a covid-free world there could be visits to the client's offices in the future.
Position type: Full-time (40 hours a week approx.)
Rate: $20 USD/Hour
- Supporting with monthly editorial content planning and post scheduling
- Daily monitoring of company's social media accounts through Sprinklr
- Assessing inbound messages and user profiles before engagement
- Drafting responses with the support of a pre-approved response book / other sources
- Collaborating with different functions (Marketing, Communications, Science, HR, Legal) on response approvals and response book update
- Preparing monthly data analysis reports on content and engagement performance
- At least 2 years of professional experience in social media management, hands-on with social platforms (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube etc.) natively and through social media management tools such as Hootsuite, Sprinklr, Social Studio, etc.
- Experience with social media analytics and reporting on performance.
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
Fluent English and Japanese
- Familiar with digital marketing tools (Google Suite, CRM, email marketing, online review platforms)
- Advanced Excel user
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (both written and spoken)
- An avid researcher
- Copywriting and an aesthetically inclined eye
- Excellent analytical skills
- Time management and multitasking