National Sales Operations Specialist
Kelowna, BC, Canada Toronto, ON, Canada Req #124
Monday, July 26, 2021
The Flowr Corporation is a global cannabis company that exists to cultivate better people, plants and products. Based in Toronto, we operate globally in Canada and Portugal.
In Canada, our operating campus in Kelowna, BC is situated in the Okanagan Valley, an epicentre of cannabis cultivation. This campus produces recreational and medicinal cannabis from a purpose-built, GMP-designed indoor cultivation facility, an outdoor and greenhouse cultivation site, and state-of-the-art R&D facility.
Internationally, The Flowr Corporation will meet growing global medicinal cannabis demand through its subsidiary Holigen. Licensed to cultivate in Portugal, Holigen will operate GMP-designed cultivation facility. Our goal is to be the #1 choice of consumers and patients alike, and our established experts in cannabis cultivation, regulated industries and consumer goods aim to meet that goal responsibly, everywhere we operate.
What We're Looking For?
We are looking to add a National Sales Operations Specialist to oversee sales operations administration and customer service support. The National Sales Operations Specialist is a key player who will interact across channels and markets with stakeholders across sales, legal, finance, operations, corporate compliance, logistics, brand, and marketing teams. The successful candidate will support sales leadership and the national sales team to achieve overall business objectives.
Where You'll Make a Difference:
As a key contributor of the commercial sales team, the National Sales Operations Specialist will coordinate sales deliverables including but not limited to; PO fulfilment and revision, returns and complaint support, update weekly trackers, manage receipt and review of incoming Purchase Orders, manage submissions for new products in accordance with commercial strategy of brands, assist in the development of procedures and training programs for administrative sales functions. Other duties may include:
- Manage receipt and review of incoming Purchase Orders and communicate to key stake holders (Sales, Marketing, Operations)
- Remain up to date on sales forecast/unit budget, manufacturing, planning, new product introductions, order fill rate requirements, and other sales and supply chain initiatives
- Coordinating cross functional compliance with supplier and operational manual revisions.
- Work directly with the operations, finance, and logistics teams to ensure smooth processing and delivery of all products, visualizing and reporting on inventory and purchase funnels from production to wholesale partner
- Review customer shipping practices to ensure contractual compliance and support internal business process improvements. Prepare and submit new product applications in all regional jurisdictions
- Understand deal structures, assisting with standard and non-standard purchasing requests, ensuring all purchase orders are accurate and properly tracked
- Manage and support sales team with all collateral material (strain cards, sell sheets, data packs, distribution trackers, price lists)
- Coordinating sales deliverables and update weekly trackers to ensure seamless communication
- Manage allocations and coordinate logistics for shipment and fulfilment of all POS materials
- Manage internal sales drive to ensure all reports, service agreements, documents are up to date and accessible to stakeholders
- Manage monthly consolidation process of all sales personnel accomplished objectives
- Prepare responses to resolve customer inquiries, complaints, and issues.
- Identify gaps in Flowr's sales operations SOP's to find scalable solutions that provide a solid foundation to continue to build upon
Our Must Haves:
- A foundational understanding of The Cannabis Act, Cannabis regulations and Cannabis Advertising Guidelines
- 3+ years of relevant experience in administration/operations support role, preferably within a start-up or sales environment
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, with extremely high attention to detail
- Ability to easily adapt to a changing environment, procedures and work processes and keep current on the latest changes
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to deal comfortably with all levels of the organization
- Strong ability to present information in a logical manner internally and externally
- Ability to map out and understand the impact of implementations across multiple departments and platforms with a strong capacity for problem-solving and propensity to implement and own solutions
- Adapts well in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- all while managing and prioritizing key initiatives
- A solution-oriented mindset and be able to thrive in ambiguity.
- The ideal candidate must be highly motivated, energetic, and able to work as part of a team and at a fast pace.
The OpportunityThis is an exciting opportunity to join a promising industry with lots of room for career growth and advancement. Work alongside a skilled, professional, and passionate team that genuinely intends to make a mark in this rapidly growing industry. This role offers great experience in a fast-paced environment.
The Company is a committed equal opportunity employer. Flowr's recruitment strategy is designed to attract the best person for each position, to ensure equality of opportunity for all applicants, and to promote our corporate vision and culture. When considering applicants for positions within our Company, only job related criteria such as ability, merit and responsibility are used to evaluate applicants. Flowr prohibits discrimination or harassment on the basis of any characteristic protected by applicable law.
The Company is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. The Company believes in integration and equal opportunity. The Company is committed to meeting the needs of persons with disabilities in a timely manner and will do so by identifying barriers to accessibility, removing barriers to accessibility and meeting accessibility standards in accordance with applicable law.