Rush Truck Centres of Canada is offering the opportunity to launch your career in an essential industry that continues to grow at an exciting pace. We are committed to providing our newest teammates the guidance and support required to be successful in the Transportation industry as they learn about our business with a hands-on approach. If you are committed to learning how we provide our clients the very best customer experience, then we invite you to apply and find out what we have to offer you.
This is a Sales Leadership role: The Rental Sales Representative will grow existing Idealease account relationships and build new rental account customers in a targeted territory. You will impact our operations by coordinating and dispatching our rental reservations, overseeing our customer invoicing, and learning hands-on asset management. Our intention is to have our teammates participate in both our sales and operations to develop our people in all facets of our business and drive your upward mobility at Rush Truck Centres of Canada.
Contributions & Responsibilities
Sales Related Opportunities
- Develop and deploy sales and marketing strategies for new rental accounts.
- Conduct B2B sales by means of social selling, cold calling, telemarketing, direct mail efforts.
- Identify prospects and customers that align with our Rental Fleet and communicate needs and availability to Leadership to maximize utilization.
- Grow existing rental customers providing the world class service and conflict resolution.
- Coordinate rental reservations and substitute vehicle requirements.
- Provide National Account Support.
- Employ our CRM to develop and expand our customer base.
Operations Related Opportunities
- Lead our Rental invoicing and IFTA Reporting.
- Master our online tools such as Idealease Rental (computer) System, Geotab, etc., to contribute positively to our team's efforts.
- Open/close rental agreements.
- Check out/in rental equipment; check for damage, all fluid levels, cleanliness
- Insure proper driver and insurance requirements are met.
Asset Management Related Opportunities
- Assist our General Rental Manager in specifying trucks to fit the local and regional markets and fleet & component Purchasing Programs.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Other related duties as assigned
Rush Truck Centres of Canada is one of the industry's largest dealer networks in Canada. We have 14 locations across Ontario providing the Transportation industry with Retail and Leasing Sales options, Vehicle Maintenance solutions, and Parts supply fulfillment. In turn, we provide our people with opportunities to meet their career goals across our contributing business ventures.
- We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, RRSP, boot allowance, training, and opportunity for advancement
- all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- Post-secondary education; College or University Diploma/Degree.
- Sales experience preferably in the automotive industry.
- Truck or automotive dealership experience.
- Competency in the following areas required; customer service, administrative skills, time management.
- Proficiency with software and computers.
- Detail oriented with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Criminal Record Check
- Driver's Abstract