With over 130 store and warehouse locations and more than 7,500 associates across the U.S. and Canada, Crate and Barrel is a dynamic and growing multi-channel furniture and housewares retailer. So we can continue to help others love how they live in moments that matter, the iconic brand is looking for a driven and passionate professional to raise the bar and join our Marketing department as an Associate Marketing Manager, Canada.
The Associate Marketing Manager, Canada is responsible for planning and overseeing the execution of marketing strategies for customer growth segments, with a focus on social marketing and email. This associate partners with cross-functional teams and utilizes strategic brand planning to manage campaign and content calendars, develop reporting dashboards, and develop insights to drive campaign and influencer performance accelerating sales growth through email, social media, and other digital marketing channels.
What you'll do...
- Act as a steward of the brand by articulating and supporting brand vision to achieve overall business goals and maintain consistency across communication channels, including social media, email and growing customer segments.
- Manage day-to-day marketing of Crate & Barrel & CB2 email programs, social media programs and execution of local influencer strategy; while working closely with cross-functional teams, including in-house creative, agency partners and marketing operations teams across brands.
- Manage the day-to-day production schedule with creative and development teams including the development, testing and execution of campaigns for CB2 US and Canada email programs, as well as lead reporting and testing for weekly/monthly/ad hoc channel/campaign performance, identifying and applying actionable insights.
- Coordinate all facets of store event programming and implementation, including store openings; manage project teams, budgets and vendor negotiations.
- Help identify and build relationships with media and influencers to drive brand awareness and sales through media coverage and partnerships.
- Facilitate product loans and image requests from members of the media and agency partners
Support media outreach campaigns, partnerships and product integrations.
- Analyze customer data and hindsight results, as well as gather input from customer insights, on an ongoing basis to develop actionable insights for future program growth.
- Compile and distribute recurring analytics reports to the Marketing team for review regarding performance trends across campaigns.
- Stay abreast of current merchandise, product trends, and customer messaging to ensure relevant ad creation in partnership with the content team.
- Manage budgets and day-to-day invoicing.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to grow social following supporting other digital marketing channels and customer growth business units, including but not limited to Design Trade.
- Program, Business Sales,Gift Registry and New Movers, merchandising, and e-Commerce, ensuring an effective customer journey driving engagement and conversion.
- Stay up to date on email and social best practices, competitive landscape and industry trends to identify new opportunities that are shared out with the broader team.
What you'll bring...
- Bachelor's Degree in related field preferred
- Minimum 4 years of relevant marketing experience; retail experience is a plus
Proficient with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), analytics tool experience a plus
Experience using Social Tools (Curalate, Dash Hudson, Sprout Social, etc.), Email Tools
Demonstrated ability to help grow a program; executing strategy, formulating marketing plans, project managing, analyzing results and coordinating ongoing optimizations and operations
Demonstrated ability to coordinate marketing programs (acquisition and retention), across channels (store, online, mobile, customer services)
Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple partners and effectively gather varying feedback and inputs and develop appropriate action plans to address requirements
Ability to track to budget, process invoicing and accruals
Proactively looks to improve processes and establish efficiencies
Strong problem solving skills, detail oriented, organizational and analytical skills, and ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
Strong project and time management skills
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Strong analytical skills; comfortable distilling data into insights/optimization opportunities
Ability to think outside of the box and devise new ways to attract more customers, including emerging technologies and non-traditional media