Denodo is the leader in data virtualization
- providing unmatched performance, unified access to the broadest range of enterprise, Big Data, cloud and unstructured sources, and the most agile data services provisioning and governance
- at less than half the cost of traditional data integration.
Denodo's customers have gained significant business agility and ROI by creating a unified virtual data layer that serves strategic enterprise-wide information needs for agile BI, big data analytics, web and cloud integration, single-view applications, and SOA data services across every major industry. Founded in 1999, Denodo is privately held.
Denodo is looking for an experienced and highly motivated individual to join the marketing team as a field marketing manager. The person in this position will be responsible for planning, developing and executing field marketing events and digital programs to drive pipeline generation and acceleration. This person will play a critical role in helping Denodo meet sales and marketing targets in Canada.
Denodo is the leader in data virtualization, providing agile, high-performance data integration and data abstraction, and real-time data services at half the cost of traditional approaches. Denodo's high-profile customers across every major industry have achieved significant business agility and ROI.
The company and team are both growing rapidly and the industry is hot. Apply now to join us!
Duties and Responsibilities
Our candidate is a versatile player with the skills necessary to execute the following responsibilities
- Field marketing: Plan, coordinate, and execute regional, industry and executive events and programs on schedule, within budget, and with excellent attention to detail.
- Create and manage regional digital marketing campaigns such as industry/region-focused webinars, virtual events, or for account-based marketing campaigns.
- Work in partnership with sales development reps, field sales, and other marketing team members in a manner that maximizes impact and ROI for your campaigns/events.
- Track metrics for programs, and analyze program efficiency, timeliness, and ROI.
- Develop field event and/or program strategy, execution plan, and budget for your regions.
- Manage external relationships (vendors, venues, agencies, and media partners) effectively and while maximizing return on investment.
- Perform all onsite logistics with finesse, including onsite presence, to ensure maximum brand exposure.
- Other duties as assigned to support North American demand generation initiatives.
- BA/ BS degree with minimum 5 years field marketing experience in a B2B software company.
- Proven track record of creating and executing multi-channel integrated marketing campaigns including events, digital (primarily email) and social marketing.
- Ability to initiate and execute multiple marketing programs simultaneously.
- Familiarity with B2B software sales cycle, and how to structure marketing programs to nurture leads, progress opportunities, and accelerate closing.
- Experience with creating segmentation lists and list acquisition to build prospect lists.
- Ability to be a self-starter with minimal supervision requirements.
- Excellent communication skills and high attention to detail.
- Hands-on attitude and creative use of resources.
- Team player, passion for work and willing to generate results.
- Experience with Salesforce and marketing automation tools (Marketo or similar) is required.
- Knowledge of marketing in the Canadian market is required.
- Being bilingual in English and French is a plus.
Denodo is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Denodo will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.