RWDI is a global engineering consulting firm, bringing our wide range of experience and skills together to develop a better, holistic solution for our clients. We share a fundamental dedication to earning the trust and exceeding expectations of our clients.
Minimum Qualifications :
- College diploma in architectural or construction technology.
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- High-proficiency and working knowledge in computer applications with experience in AutoCAD and Solidworks
The 3D Visualization team is looking to hire a CAD/Graphics Coordinator to work in the Guelph office. This is a full-time permanent position. In this role you would work on world-renowned resorts, sports stadium, commercial and residential buildings creating drawings to illustrate mitigation options to optimize the performance of new and restored structures.
The role includes but is not limited to the following:
- Multi-tasking and adapting to changing priorities and deadlines.
- Creating presentation graphics to a set of CAD standards for various engineering studies.
- Deciphering information from drawings, sketches, photos, ArcGIS data and maps to conceive and construct 2D drawings and 3D graphics.
- Participating in the planning and coordinating of projects.
- Ensuring the project requirements are being fulfilled through ongoing communication with the team.
- Contributing to overall project success by ensuring CAD efficiency and the development of deliverables in a timely and effective manner.
Candidates should possess:
- Excellent attention to detail with a high level of accuracy.
- Demonstrated initiative, independent problem-solving methods/capabilities.
- Proven ability to successfully meet deadlines and manage several projects at once.
- Ability to learn quickly with a desire to grow professionally and personally.
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Program
- Learning Spending Account
- RRSP Matching
- Fitness Allowance
- Group Benefit
- On-site Gym
Thank you in advance for your application. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
RWDI endorses and practices the principles of equal opportunity employment. We are committed to diversity and inclusion.
Accommodations are available during all stages of the recruitment process in accordance with AODA and the Human Rights Code.
Job Type: Full-time