Cactus Club Cafe is currently looking for a Director, Digital Marketing at its National Head Office in Vancouver, BC.
As the leader of the newly formed Digital Marketing team you will play a key role in building and shaping our online customer journey. You will be responsible for developing, leading and overseeing our national digital marketing strategy, with a focus on further market expansion. You will have ownership over the full digital marketing funnel and channel programs, including our performance marketing strategy, resource plan, measurement approach and operating model for both paid and organic channels.
- Entrepreneurial with a desire to solve problems and develop process
- Strategic with the ability to build plans that measure up to KPIs
- A creative thinker who loves to brainstorm new ideas
- Adaptable with the ability to pivot with change and shift gears comfortably
- Detail-oriented with a desire to build an award winning digital experience
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels
- Develop and champion a digital marketing strategy and roadmap that aligns with our corporate strategic objectives.
- Establish key performance indicators that will be used to measure the success of our organic and paid programs.
- Own growth marketing by scaling channels quickly and efficiently to drive acquisition.
- Educate internal stakeholders on digital marketing and gain support for program growth.
- Be a key player in the development of a customer loyalty program.
- Develop and oversee an email marketing program that is tied back to our customer loyalty program.
- Oversee our digital agency relationships and ensure we are working with best in class third party vendors.
- Build an on-going focus across the digital marketing department of analytics and testing to drive continuous improvement of our programs and creative.
- Lead organic social media strategy and development.
- Act as a business partner to IT in the development and maintenance of all customer facing digital applications.
- Grow and develop a team of talented digital marketers
- A bachelor's degree or diploma in a relevant field is preferred for this position, but a combination of relevant education and experience will also be considered
- not all learning happens at school
- 7-10 years experience working in a digital marketing role in charge of driving conversion; hospitality or retail industry preferred.
- 5 years experience in a Manager level role.
- 5 years experience in email marketing.
- Demonstrated experience leading and mentoring a team in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, with a track record of proven leadership and a collaborative mindset
- Keen understanding of how all current digital marketing channels function, as well as ability to see what's coming from a consumer technology perspective.
- Hands-on experience with digital media channels and measurement; Email, Social, Online Video, SEO/SEM, Display, CRM and digital analytics.
- Experience with Loyalty programs is a bonus.
- Experiencing working in the hospitality industry (an asset)
- Experience with managing multiple projects in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment
- Leaders in the North American hospitality industry with a mission to be the go-to restaurant wherever we are
- Lovers of good food, drinks, and service, but above all, having fun
- People-people, through and through
- Give you the ultimate Cactus discount, 50% off food
- drinks, hungry yet?
- Focus on your training and development, we're believers in lifelong learning
- Foster a fun office culture that makes coming to work genuinely enjoyable
- Offer a company-provided benefits package and wellness spending account.