Social Media Coordinator
Social Media Coordinator - Pinkbike is here at Outside Inc.
Outside, Inc, the premier hub for active lifestyle enthusiasts, offers best-in-class content and experiences to more than 70 million of the world's most passionate outdoor, wellness, and endurance enthusiasts every month. We inspire a broad and diverse audience to do the activities they love with greater enjoyment, inspiration, and knowledge and are dedicated to making real change in the outdoor and fitness industries.
Responsibilities : *
- We are the pulse of the sport, and need to be first with everything important.
- Information always needs to be correct; we're writing the history of MTB.
- Reviews and opinions have to be fair and honest.
- Be the best; bring a constructive approach to the most interesting stories.
- Publish 300+ stories across FB, Twitter, IG and Tik Tok per month
- Create 4 original stories/pieces of content per week for Pinkbike's social media
- Help Pinkbike reach 1.6 million IG followers by end of 2021
- Help Pinkbike reach 600k Facebook likes by end of 2021
- Facilitate all paid content to satisfy Pinkbike's social guidelines and satisfy clients' expectations-find ways to transform average content into successful content
- Support the long term paid social strategy for Pinkbike
- Assist editorial and marketing team on photography shoots
- Be respected by your colleagues for helping out; it's a team effort
- Engage with the Pinkbike audience on a daily basis
- Work with clients to publish paid content on Pinkbike's social channels which keep in line with Pinkbike's organic tone and content
- Posting content to Pinkbike social channels
- Repurposing Pinkbike editorial articles for social posts
- Work with marketing team to create social media specific creatives to promote merch and marketing campaigns.
- Staying on the pulse of mountain biking, reaching out to riders or brands to repost ?viral'/engaging content
- Search for content to push existing Pinkbike campaigns (PB Groms, Racer Rides, Reader Rides, merch)
- Create original stories, reels, and other pieces of content for Pinkbike's social channels
- Contribute to content plan and strategy for Pinkbike Tik Tik account
- * General obligations: *
- Attend daily editorial meetings & weekly social/marketing meetings
- Identify and share important new developments in MTB media in a timely manner-Pinkbike's goal is to be on the pulse of the mountain biking world.
- Managing time effectively and submitting stories on time as laid out in the social calendar
- Reaching out to companies and riders to request permission to share content
- Reply to incoming messages on all social channels
- Moderate comments on all social platforms
- Other tasks from time to time as directed by manager or department head
Job Type: Full-time