We're looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Explore Employment Opportunities with Whistler Blackcomb! www.vailresortscareers.com/whistlerblackcomb
To manage daily operations of ticket and pass sales locations and maintain a strong cohesive team to ensure an ?experience of a lifetime? for all guests. The Ticket Manager works closely with the Senior Manager of Product Sales on long-term planning and execution of Keystone Resort business objectives including Safety, Guest & Employee Experience, and Financials. This is achieved through focus on quality control, training and staff performance development, teamwork, communication, guest relations, administrative duties and self-development. Responsible for hiring of all ticket pass staff from front line to assistant manager. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Create a fun and enjoyable work environment by elevating the employee and guest experience.
- Monitor overall quality sales at all locations to ensure ?experience of a lifetime? for all guests and employees.
- Work with Product Sales peers to foster and maintain a strong safety culture and continued development of the safety plan.
- Oversee summer ticket and activity sales.
- Develop strong working relationships with Product Sales, Mountain Ops, and Ski & Ride School to streamline the guest experience and resolution of ticket/pass issues.
- Drive team to achieve Guest Satisfaction and Safety goals for the season.
- Training and development of tickets leadership team so that they can handle daily operations.
- Develop staff training programs with assistance of Senior Manager.
- Complete mid-season and end-of-season performance appraisals for direct reports.
- Participate in the Vail Resorts PSS Best Practice Group and take ownership of new initiatives.
- Ability to understand all ticket and pass products and the benefits associated with each for the purpose of maintaining Keystone and VRI policies.
- Manage payroll and scheduling of staff in all locations to ensure all shifts are filled and the department does not incur excessive labor. Also, recruit staff to pick up extra shifts during busy periods to fill vacant shifts.
- Prepare annual fiscal budget and identify capital budget needs with Senior Manager.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- High school education or equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years guest relations experience
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory/management experience
- Ability to read, write, speak, and comprehend English language proficiently
- Able to lift and carry 30 lbs
- Able to work in all weather conditions including winter snow and summer sunshine
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Strong Computer Skills: MS Word, Excel, PeopleSoft, email, etc.
Whistler Blackcomb's Mission Statement is ?Experience of a Lifetime? Love what you do! Because that's what we're all about. The Whistler Blackcomb staff is comprised of individuals who thrive in the outdoors, love the mountains, and are passionate about what they do. We look for applicants who share in this passion, whether you are looking for a seasonal job or wanting to build an exciting career, don't miss the chance to work and play in BC's winter wonderland. If you sound like our ideal applicant please apply online and show us what you've got. #wbworklove
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 331968