We're looking for a creative, self-motivated, forward-thinking go-getter to join our Digital Engagement team. As a Digital Marketing Operations Specialist, you will act as the primary point of contact for our clients, technology partners and internal teams to support the planning and day-to-day operations of our Pollard Digital Engagement programs. Reporting to the Loyalty & Digital Engagement Manager, the Digital Marketing Operations Specialist will be responsible for maintaining the marketing calendar of customer engagement activities including planning, implementation and success measurement of promotions to ensure our client's business objectives are represented and achieved.
What you will do
- Act as main point of contact for customer, leading meetings and managing client requests.
- Work with clients and internal stakeholders to provide data driven insights that will help define the client's loyalty roadmap including execution tactics and marketing communications to drive increases in acquisition, engagement and retention metrics.
- Execute day-to-day operational tasks for all digital engagement projects as per project timelines.
- Deliver regular reporting and actionable marketing insights to internal and external stakeholders to inform strategic business decisions.
- Act as the liaison between the customer and the internal development team.
- Ensure successful development and execution of web and mobile content within the loyalty programs.
- Develop and deliver materials on program strategy, planning and performance.
- Identify and help execute marketing and engagement opportunities bridging retail and digital channels
- Manage requests from Sales and Market Research teams for measurement of loyalty activities and promotions and circulate results with internal stakeholders.
- Assist with the development of traditional and digital promotional material to raise awareness of the program.
- Manage related program budgets, contracts and monitor program against key performance indicators and quantifiable objectives.
- Provide leadership, training, coaching and guidance to digital marketing coordinators.
- Act as the subject matter expert across multiple loyalty and engagement platforms.
- Work closely with the internal development team on quality assurance, testing, content input, implementation, maintenance and enhancements of new and existing programs, mobile apps, and websites.
Who you are
- A go-getter with outstanding verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- A highly organized individual with the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail-oriented with the strong ability to work with cross-functional at all levels of the organization.
- A creative quick study with the ability to adapt to evolving business needs.
- An effective team player who is energetic and passionate about our brand and company.
- A critical thinker and problem solver.
- An analytical mindset.
What you will need
- Post-secondary education in Communications, Business and/or Marketing.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in related fields.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Hands on experience supporting promotional and creative initiatives.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with all levels of the organization.
- Experience with email marketing, marketing automation platforms, analytics and/or CRM platforms.
- Hands on digital marketing experience, with the aptitude to understand complex technical backend systems with some proficiency.
- Experience and/or a keen interest in technology, digital applications, websites, and the aptitude to troubleshoot common technical and user issues.
- Experience with client relations is an asset.
- Experience in basic project management.
- Highly proficient in the MS Office Suite.
- Experience in business analysis
- requirements gathering and marketing data analysis
- a plus.
Pollard Banknote offers a challenging, team-oriented environment, competitive compensation, profit sharing program, company pension and opportunities for professional development. Interested applicants are encouraged to apply through the Pollard Banknote career portal.
Pollard Banknote Limited is an equal opportunity employer, committed to maintaining a diverse workforce. We thank all candidates that apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory response from a Criminal Record Search.
Job Type: Full-time