Your professional transformation starts here
Are you full of great ideas? Do you dream of building a greener future as part of a company that values your skills and opinions? Are you looking for a flexible employer that will give you the opportunity to grow within the company?
This job is for you!
At Sanimax, we're focused on making the world a better place. Every year, we keep over 1.5 million tons of waste out of landfills, while making a positive impact on our community and local economy.
Our business is strong and growing
- and we're looking for more great talent to share in our success! We're looking for a Territory Sales Representative to join our team in Eastern Ontario, from Toronto to Kingston.
The Territory Sales Rep is in charge of implementing sales and service strategies for our restaurant by-products collection service within the assigned territory. This position plays a key role in identifying opportunities to increase Sanimax's competitive edge, increasing customer satisfaction and enhancing Sanimax's reputation in market.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and implement sales strategies
- Maintain steady growth through identification of new prospects
- Establish and improve customer relationships with restaurant and grocery store owners
- Take responsibility for the margin and volume of business for assigned territory
- Create innovative customer service initiatives to increase customer satisfaction
- Travel to customer facilities to enhance understanding of their business needs
This position requires frequent travel to customer offices and facilities. You should expect to be available for travel 50% of the time.
The right person for this role demonstrates innovative, analytical thinking combined with a strong customer service approach.
Skills and Experience:
- University/College diploma in Marketing, sales, business management, or equivalent
- 5 years of experience in sales, new business and market development
- Proven track record in business development and successful innovation
- Waste management experience an asset
- Valid Ontario driver's license
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong Business and financial acumen
- Excellent time management & organizational skills
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Resourceful, able to work independently and think outside the box
Feel proud of your work
- and the company you work for. Sanimax is an environmentally focused Canadian company that transforms food, animal and other by-products into usable goods like biofuel, animal feed, and leather. Our family-oriented environment and team culture, great compensation and benefits package, and opportunities for advancement are just a few of the reasons we think you'll love Sanimax.
Give meaning to your career and help us make a difference: become a transformation champion!
At Sanimax, we see strength in diversity, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer