Requisition ID: 112404
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
As a Senior Manager, Digital Sales & Strategy, you will be responsible for planning, measuring and managing the performance of Digital Sales against our targets across multiple business lines and channels (owned, paid). You will also be responsible for identifying, assessing, measuring and managing strategic initiatives as it relates to digital sales across Scotiabank's Canadian digital banking ecosystem.
As a member of the Digital Sales & Strategy team, you will be involved in annual fiscal planning, in-year sales performance management and influencing the strategic direction of digital sales. We're looking for someone firmly rooted in data-driven decision making, a strong understanding of Digital Banking and financial products with the ability to effectively define, socialize and execute on strategy.
Is this role right for you?
- You will partner with Business Leads, Digital Journey Managers, Digital Acquisition Specialists, Marketing, Analytics, Finance, as well as, the Head of Digital Growth & Engagement to ensure that Scotiabank positively performs to our annual and strategic digital sales targets
- You will work closely with the Data Analytics team to identify, define and develop effective reporting practices with insights and dashboards to support digital sales performance across multiple business lines and Digital Sales overall
- You will collaborate with Business Leads to define annual fiscal sales targets and assess strategic initiatives to determine impact to digital sales performance
- You will partner with Product teams, Business Partners to identify growth opportunities to drive sales both in the short term and long term
- You will develop frameworks to scale best practices across businesses and digital platforms.
- You will lead a weekly stand-up on performance management within your team and support in-month forecasting
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role?
- You have a bachelor's degree, or related relevant work experience within digital sales and marketing environments
- You have at least 5 years of experience in the banking industry and are familiar with multiple business lines
- You have strong familiarity working with data sets and can effectively derive insights
- You have 3 or more years of experience in digital strategy, banking, finance supporting business strategy or P&Ls
- You know how to author and execute strategies to meet business objectives and drive towards broader targets
- You are experienced with building relationships and influencing decision making at senior levels of engagement
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail.
- You have a strong familiarity with the digital ecosystem impacting Banking and the current landscape of technology in influencing banking both in Canada & globally
- You are passionate about aligning strategy to business goals
- You have proven success working collaboratively within cross-functional and distributed teams based on strong team spirit, solid work ethic and good communication skills
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.