You are an experienced marketing executive with a track record of implementing effective strategies. You have worked with reputable brands and think outside the box when it comes to getting your message across. Our client, a publicly traded company on the TSX, is on the hunt for an innovative Chief Marketing Officer to join their team.
- Participate in the development of branding and corporate identity initiatives.
- Develop and manage marketing budgets.
- Develop sales forecasting and product branding plans.
- Conduct customer, brand, and product research initiatives.
- Offer expert advice to develop innovative advertising, public relations, social media, and events.
- Negotiate with media partners to guarantee advantageous contracts.
- Manage agency providers, consultants, freelancers and other suppliers, including contract negotiation and management.
- Supervise a marketing team, including hiring, training, workloads, schedules, and deadlines.
- Oversee the operation of company website and email marketing program and provide analytics review.
- Min 10 years of executive level experience in marketing and communications.
- BA or MA in marketing, communications, or similar relevant field.
- In-depth knowledge of big data analysis.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Additional marketing certifications are a plus.
If you think you'd be a good match, we'd love to meet you! Please fill out our application form.