What we do:
Knit People is Canada's leader in payroll, payments, and HR. Our solution brings together online payroll and modern HR processes to a one-stop-shop platform.
Our marketing team is looking for a self-starter with a versatile writing style and research skills to help us elevate our content marketing strategy as our full-time, in-house content marketing coordinator and writer. As a member of the marketing team, the candidate who succeeds in this role will write and edit copy for various mediums (including blogs, eBooks, customer whitepapers, and more)-working closely with the team to conduct thorough research as required to develop content messaging and understand clients/stakeholders.
What you'll do:
- Interpret creative briefs to develop and produce content as aligned to Knit's marketing goals
- Research and understand target audiences' needs through online searches, reviews of existing research, interviews with subject matter experts, and in-person meetings.
- Write original copy and edit content for a range of content marketing and communications materials.
- Collaborate with members of the marketing team from concept development to delivery of published content
- Present outlines, drafts, and final deliverables to the marketing team, and participate in content planning on occasion
- Revise content based on internal marketing feedback and direction as needed
You'd be a good fit if you have:
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, English, communications, or related discipline
- Minimum 2-3 years professional copywriting experience with a solid portfolio of work
- Exceptional writing and research skill
- Ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skill and multitasking ability
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Suite, Adobe Acrobat Pro
The dream candidate will also have:
- Social media or content marketing experience a plus
- Proofreading experience and familiarity with standard style guides a plus
- Experience working with content management systems, Webflow, WordPress, etc.
- A keen eye for detail and appreciation of great design
- Bonus if you are fluent in spoken and written French!
You can expect from us:
- An open and fast-paced work environment
- Fully remote teams collaborating across Canada and internationally
- Competitive compensation, commensurate with your skills and experience
- Complete extended health benefits package
- Opportunities for career advancement and growth with the team
How to apply:
Please send your resume, and content portfolio to apply.
If you want to work in a highly collaborative environment and are committed to making a difference, we'd like to meet you. If you do not meet all the requirements, we'd still love to hear from you
- just drop us a line to convince us you're the best fit!
Knit is committed to providing accommodations for all persons with disabilities. If at any point in the recruitment process you require accommodation, please let us know.