Coho Collective Kitchens is a Vancouver-based company that is poised to expand quickly across Canada. We currently have three co-working kitchens supporting over 100 local food businesses with a fourth location opening summer 2021. Our mission is to create the most nurturing shared kitchen spaces that support entrepreneurship and community development by driving new business, innovation, job growth, and social change. We achieve this by enabling and empowering every individual that works with us to achieve their dreams and reach their goals. In short, we are passionate about fuelling our community and committed to empowering everyone we work with to do what they do to the best of their abilities.
Are you passionate about supporting local food and beverage businesses? Coho Collective, one of BC's fastest growing start-ups, is looking for a proven and experienced creative Social Media Strategist to join our growing Marketing and Communications Team. As our Social Media Strategist, you will be responsible for developing, implementing, and executing our social media strategy across our commissaries, cafe, and restaurant brands in order to increase our online presence and complement our marketing, sales, and PR efforts.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Develop, implement, and execute Coho Collective's social media strategy
- Oversee social media content creation for all of Coho Collective's digital channels for Coho Commissary, Coho Coffee, and Coho Collective's upcoming new restaurant
- Connect with commissaries members, cafe team, and restaurant team on a weekly basis
- Engage with the Coho Collective community on social media
- Knowledge of social media applications, such as Later and Buffer
- Utilize social media applications, such as Later and Buffer
- Design social media graphics
- Take photographs when needed
- Work with photographer(s) and videographer(s) to create image/video content
- Stay up-to-date on the latest social media trends and best practices
- Develop and define social media KPIs with the Director of Communications & Media Relations
- Present and report on social media performance on a monthly basis
- Attend regular team meetings
- Connect and work with influencers where needed
- Present to the leadership team where needed
- Collaborate and work with the Marketing and Communications team
WHAT YOU BRING:
- You have at least three years of experience working in social media professionally
- You have proven experience growing a brand's social media following and engagement
- You are familiar working with various design applications, such as Adobe Creative Cloud and Canva
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in the digital space- you love story telling and connecting with a digital community
- Understanding what content performs well and why based on KPI's gets you excited
- You love being in the know about changes that are happening on every platform- Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, you name it.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Please apply directly with your resume and a link to your favourite social account.