We have a fantastic Marketing and Communications lead. We are looking for a special person
- someone with a little bit of marketing experience who thrives in a dynamic business environment and isn't constrained by titles or job descriptions. This is an excellent opportunity for a fresh, eager marketing professional looking for some one-of-a-kind experience!
The Marketing and Communications' primary role is to align external and internal communications with our sales team. This includes our Strategic Plan, Vision, and Mission. You will be working with web presence, digital delivery, inbound marketing, CRM, customer insight, and product campaigns.
After an extensive orientation and onboarding process, we are looking for someone who can grab the bull by the horns and get things done. You'll be a vital member of our team who helps facilitate the sales process. We are not a massive company, so you will need to be comfortable doing a variety of duties and not be shaken by changing priorities. We don't like to micromanage here, so being an organized, self-starter is a requirement. An entrepreneurial spirit with a focus on customer service is essential to your success. One of our goals is to have fun and learn together. If you are a driven individual who continuously looks for opportunities to learn and grow. We provide an excellent learning and development program. If you see yourself thriving in our culture, we want to talk with you.
What makes Edmonton Valve great?
Edmonton Valve & Fitting Inc. is a locally owned and operated Swagelok sales and service. We're the local distributor for Swagelok and have been operating in Edmonton since 1965. Our 60+ team members provide Northern and Central Alberta with reliable Swagelok parts and value-added services from offices in Edmonton, Drayton Valley, and Fort McMurray.
We are a leader in the fluid system components business that prides itself on providing the best experience possible to customers. This mentality extends to our employees as well. Culture is extremely important to us and we go to great lengths to ensure we have engaged employees. We offer a competitive salary package, comprehensive benefits, numerous training and development opportunities, and annual leave.
For more information on Edmonton Valve and Fitting, check out our website at https://edmontonvalve.swagelok.com/about
- Content creation including planning, writing, editing, staging, and promoting various forms of content.
- Coordination of branding and advertising.
- Creation and distribution of all product and service literature through various channels, including promotional flyers, push emails, social media, website development, customer surveys, internal surveys, newsletters.
- Track all marketing initiatives and create weekly/monthly reports.
- Review branding, positioning of the company to ensure impact and awareness.
- Support the sales function by increasing awareness and consideration for new products or service commercialization.
- Conduct customer surveys through various platforms
- Analyze and interpret metrics and communicate results to key managers.
- Coordinate customer training courses.
- Coordinate various tradeshows
- Help plan and execute our annual Charity Golf Tournament.
- Assist in planning associate events.
- Collaborate with Swagelok on key marketing initiatives and act as a liaison to communicate these concepts back EVF associates.
- Lead associate group in regard to Vision, Mission, and Values.
- Internal Newsletter creation and distribution.
High School Diploma
University Degree in Marketing or equivalent program
Experience in blogging, social media, and inbound marketing
Experience in design and page layout, ie brochure creation
Experience in a technical industry
Project management experience
Computer skills including Microsoft Office, CRM and Adobe Creative Suite
Excellent understanding and working knowledge of brand building and brand management
Demonstrated ability to integrate overall strategy into everyday communications
Strong verbal and written English communications skills
Ability to multi-task
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
The bottom line
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic individual to be a part of our team. If you think this is you, we want you to connect with us! Tell us why you would be a great fit for our role.
We have always made the safety and health of employees our first priority. We continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation and have implemented proactive measures across the company to curb the spread of the virus and protect those at risk. This includes flexible work arrangements and new safe work environment protocols on all work sites
We appreciate your interest, but only successful candidates will be contacted. We hope to hear from you