NFI Parts? is North America's most comprehensive parts organization, providing parts, technical publications, training, support for its OEM product lines (transit buses, motor coaches and cutaways), as well as other manufacturers through our extensive cross-reference database. Further information is available at www.nfi.parts.
The Business Development Manager-Pricing will plan coordinate and evaluate all aspects of NFI Parts pricing which includes:
Supporting the development and maintenance of a robust pricing strategy across all NFI Parts market segments.
- Applying knowledge and understanding of market and industry pricing to better develop NFI Parts pricing strategy.
- Oversight and reporting of pricing performance based on sales, lost sales and margin data.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Oversee the development, coordination and maintenance of pricing strategy for Public and Private Customer Service
- Maintain and audit mark-up table to ensure optimal margins are being used to calculate price
- Maintain and audit all base and special price lists including impacts related to supplier cost changes
- Develop and implement a management system for private label parts including Kinetik and SVP brands
- Work closely with the Director to develop key performance indicators (KPIs) to monitor and manage specific team targets to report out to senior management on a monthly basis.
- Collaborate with other departments and relevant stakeholders on the implementation of new pricing process requirements.
- Develop and monitor methodology for researching, identifying, analyzing, and implementing new processes.
- Perform business-system testing software upgrades as Subject Matter Expert for NFI Parts pricing.
- Oversee the coordination and management of projects related to Business Development
- Facilitate departmental and cross functional team meetings.
- Coach, mentor and develop skills of team members, coordinating any training requirements for team members.
- Assist in balancing the workloads within the team which may have team members working across different locations
- Create and present employee performance reviews (EPRs), manage vacation requests and other team management tasks
- Travel to other NFI Parts' locations and customer sites, as required.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director, Business Development, as required.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- Post Secondary Degree in Business/Commerce.
- Pricing experience, including market research and trend analysis.
- Project Management/Business Case development experience.
- Advanced data analysis experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Innovator with strategic thinking focus.
- Motivated self starter with capabilities to work within a fast paced, team oriented environment.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM:
- Competitive Wages.
- A continuous learning environment.
- Ability to advance your career with a growing company.
- NFI Group has been named a Manitoba Top Employer for 2020 and this is the tenth since the competition was established in 2007.
- Employee social committee organizes numerous events throughout the year, including summer barbecues, holiday festivities, sporting events and tournaments, and much more.
- Ongoing employee development through a variety of in-house training initiatives along with tuition subsidies for courses at outside institutions.
We exist to move people. Our mission is to design and deliver exceptional transportation solutions that are safe, accessible, efficient and reliable.
ABOUT NFI GROUP:
NFI Group is a leading independent global bus manufacturer providing a comprehensive suite of mass transportation solutions. News and information are available at www.nfigroup.com, www.newflyer.com, www.mcicoach.com, www.arbocsv.com, www.alexander-dennis.com, www.carfaircomposites.com and www.nfi.parts.