Job Description :
Trouw Nutrition is a part of Nutreco, a global leader in animal nutrition and fish feed. Quality, innovation and sustainability are guiding principles embedded in the Nutreco culture from research and raw material procurement to products and services for agriculture and aquaculture. Experience across 100 years brings Nutreco a rich heritage of knowledge and experience for building its future. Nutreco employs approximately 12,000 people in 35 countries with sales in 90 countries.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door.
- Define business objectives and develop briefs, communication plans, deliverables and creative concepts.
- Develop and execute end to end integrated marketing campaigns driving key business objectives.
- Provide thought leadership and work cross functionally to create innovative marketing campaigns in the areas of Retail, Digital Marketing (Social, Email, Influencer), Community, PR. (and in 2021-2022, Merchandising & Ecommerce)
- Understand and evaluating market landscape, competitor activities and category opportunities.
- Responsible for project management for strategic initiatives, budget management, and competitive tracking and analysis.
- Develop presentations to support communications strategies, ideas and campaigns, and drive customer first, insight-driven marketing
- Plan and create content for all web pages, including category and product pages, store news, blogs, expert advice columns, and about us
- Assist region (Dairy Team/ Atlantic Shur-Gain) with communications materials ( publications/ads, photography, headshots), provide assistance to Quebec communications team on campaigns and French/English translations as requested/required
- Lead the conception, design and implementation of all print and graphic design and materials for 13 store locations (in-store and online) including coupons, flyers, handouts, cards, mail outs, shelf talkers, notices, and for digital ads
- Website graphics: Create graphics, sliders and photos for display for website as required
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT
- Research plan, schedule and publish ongoing content for all platforms (Ads Manager, Hoot Suite, GoogleAds)
- Answering Instagram, Facebook Direct Messages and monitor all 13 Google Business pages for stores
- Conceptualize, design, promote and publish email marketing and newsletters
- Assess store locations to determine re-branding materials required, take measurements, photos and create re-fresh planning documents for agency to use as a guide for materials and mock ups
- Create marketing materials for re-fresh promotions for individual stores (news article, social media ads, grand opening events, etc.)
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Bachelor degree in administration
- marketing or equivalent education level
- years of brand or retail marketing experience, preferably in a retail marketing role.
- English spoken and written are mandatory, French language is an asset
KNOWLEDGE AND COMPETENCIES:
- Entrepreneurial mindset with ability to excel in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Good taste, a sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Exercise good judgement under pressure, assess risk and opportunity, and anticipate where and when strategic communications initiatives can affect on-the-ground outcomes.
Nutreco is a global leader in animal nutrition and fish feed. Our advanced nutritional solutions are at the origin of food for millions of consumers worldwide. Quality, innovation and sustainability are guiding principles, embedded in the Nutreco culture from research and raw material procurement to products and services for agriculture and aquaculture. Experience across 100 years brings Nutreco a rich heritage of knowledge and experience for building its future.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Nutreco is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, military status or any other status protected by applicable local law. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation. Nutreco is committed to compliance with all applicable legislation, including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities.