Life at Cineplex:
Cineplex is synonymous with entertainment. Known as Canada's largest and most innovative film exhibitor, we're so much more than movies
- operating The Rec Room, Canada's favourite destination for ?Eats & Entertainment' and Playdium, specially designed for teens and families.
At Cineplex, change and disruption are nothing new. Infusing innovation into everything we do has fueled our evolution as a fully-integrated, diversified and growing organization with exciting career opportunities in our locations and corporate functions. Grow with us and explore roles in operations, food services, hospitality, digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), digital (Cineplex Digital Media) and cinema media (Cineplex Media), consumer loyalty (SCENE), finance, human resources, technology, amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group), and more.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country's Most Admired Corporate Cultures, we rally behind our values of Teamwork, Innovation and Excellence.
Cineplex | Cineplex Digital Media | | Cineplex Media | Cineplex Store | Player One Amusement Group | Playdium | The Rec Room | SCENE
Inclusion & Diversity
Cineplex is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We encourage and welcome applications from all intersectional walks of life. The collective sum of our individual differences, experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities, and talent represents a significant part of our culture. By valuing a diverse workforce, we enforce hiring practices that are fair and equitable.
Cineplex, headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, is currently recruiting for the position of Sales Representative, reporting to the Director of Sales, Groups and Events, LBE. We are looking for a detail oriented team player who enjoys multi-tasking and leading by example.
- Respond to all incoming group sales inquiries (i.e. phone, email, web, etc.) and conduct outbound calls to respond to guest enquiries.
- Assist Sales Manager, Groups & Event with administrative tasks required to properly sell and service meetings & special events business within TRR.
- Maintain accurate and detailed reports for each booking and maintain excellent communication with The Rec Room culinary and operating teams.
- Assist the Sales Manager, Groups & Events to execute group sales initiatives (i.e. direct mail, e-blasts, phone calls).
- Manage customer database and ensure that all records are up-to-date.
- Maintain timely sales reporting
- Meet and/or exceed all assigned sales goals/targets and activities
- Conduct outside sales calls, prospecting calls and other forms of lead generation
- Build and strengthen relationships with new and existing clients to enable future bookings
- Provide excellent and timely customer service
- Other duties assigned by management
- College Diploma in Hospitality or related field.
- Experience in hospitality sales preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of hospitality industry principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, MS Outlook, Microsoft Office and CRM Database management are required.
- Ability to analyze and interpret the needs of clients and offer the appropriate options, solutions, and resolutions required.
- Able to respond quickly in a dynamic and changing environment with competing priorities.
- Highly flexible, with solid interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse working environment.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with corporate departments, key business partners, and customers
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to coordinate and organize meetings, and other events as required.
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals
- Extended hours as required
Interested applicants please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment's standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please