SaaS Sales RapidTrack Program
Are you looking to start a career in SaaS sales?
Did you know that a full-cycle SaaS Sales rep can make top dollar?
If you're looking for a challenging career as a SaaS sales rep but don't know where to start, this program is for you.
How the program works:
- Join our team as a Sales Development Rep (Fully paid+Commission). Do the job for 9-12 months, hit the targets, prove you have the grit and we'll promote you to a Junior Sales Executive.
- We'll teach you how to go from winning meetings to winning deals. This is a big jump for most people, but we'll hold your hand and give you training and mentoring.
- By the time you complete the program, you'll have the skills to be a sales machine.
Who we are:
The Value Builder System? offers a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution that business advisors, such as M&A professionals, business brokers, accountants, management consultants, and business coaches, use to help their clients improve the value of their business. In fact, our system is statistically proven to double the value of a business and double the number of exit offers a business owner receives.
The company was founded by John Warrillow, a five-time entrepreneur and author of the bestselling books Built to Sell and The Automatic Customer. We are 100% remote work from home and based out of Toronto, and have more than 800 licensed advisors around the world.
What we're looking for:
- You love process. There's a saying that success is 1% idea and 99% execution, and that's true for this role. This is a "doing" job, and you are detail-oriented and can follow a process.
- You're gritty. You've got the drive and discipline to do the work. You're not expecting a clock-in-clock-out job.
- You like to win. Your competitive drive ensures that you're motivated by obstacles, not crushed by them. You're a team-player who likes to be depended on.
- You've got empathy. People respond to your warmth. You're polished in your written and spoken communications. No one can say no to you.
It starts here: Apply Now
Your First Step: SalesDevelopment Rep
Our team's goal is to qualify leads before booking them in with the Sales Executives. If we don't do our job well, sales aren't closed because the prospects aren't good. We are the top of the sales funnel, and we always balance between driving quantity and choosing quality.
You're going to become our outbound sales prospecting guru.
You will focus on:
- Strategically qualifying new revenue opportunities
- Developing relationships with prospects via phone and email
- Scheduling and executing discovery calls to qualify prospects
- An essential part of the company's ecosystem, you need a competitive spirit, a sense of adventure, and grit.
How we measure success:
We have 3 key metrics for this role:
- # of calls booked
- # of calls that happen
- # of opportunities created
These metrics represent the engine of the company and are predictive of our growth- so they matter! If thinking about working hard to meet and exceed goals fires you up, then keep reading.
Step 2: Junior Sales Executive
As a Junior Sales Executive, you are responsible for prospecting and closing the sales that fuel our continuous high growth. You are selling M&A professionals, business brokers, accountants, and business coaches/coaches, our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution. You have the support of the VP, Sales & Business Development.
- Prospect to find your ideal customers.
- Having great introduction calls with warm prospects to learn about their business and determine if our solution is a fit for them
- Performing live demos to show prospects how our tools and system support their business goals.
- Creating prospect quotes and getting deals over the finish line, selling the right license at the right time.
- Transitioning the management of the account to our Customer Success Team.
Step 3: Sales Executive
As a Sales Executive, you have a Sales Development Reps that prospect for you. You are responsible for closing the sales and nurturing older prospects to get them over the line. You have the support of the VP, Sales & Business Development.
Do You Believe What We Believe? (Our Values)
- We believe in having a growth mindset, tackling challenges with our glass three-quarters-full attitude.
- We believe in doing the important things first.
- We believe in being professional. We own up to mistakes. We're allergic to people who make excuses.
- We believe that opinions are cheap. We're metrics people. Data is the raw material of true insight.
Why You'll Love It Here (5 Reasons to Join)
- Play a Role in Doing Right: you'll be able to look back on your career and know that you played a part in righting a wrong in a world today by helping level the playing field for owners as they approach their exit.
- Get in early. The Value Builder System? is growing 20-30% per year. A rising tide lifts all boats, and you will be joining a dynamic, growing company and your career growth will accelerate much faster than if you chose to work for a larger, more established business where your career growth is limited to tiny steps on a well-worn career path. At The Value Builder System?, you can literally skip entire sections of the ladder.
- Learn. One of our four values is to embrace a growth mindset, which is all about taking risks, learning and growing. Learning is not only encouraged; it's hard-wired into our culture. Join a big company and your learning curve will be gradual, join The Value Builder System? and the curve steepens considerably. At The Value Builder System?, you'll be encouraged to take risks and try new things rather than petition management for permission to act.
- Be Safe. When you work for a big company, you're a number on a spreadsheet, and when that company changes strategy, hundreds of employees can be let go regardless of their performance. The Value Builder System? is a meritocracy where high performance is your ultimate job security. You'll never be let go by some arbitrary decision behind a boardroom door. As a high performer in the jet stream of the company's revenue growth, at The Value Builder System?, you are in control of your destiny.
- Be part of something special. Company founder John Warrillow wrote Built to Sell: Creating. Business That Can Thrive Without You, which was named by Fortune Magazineas one of the ten best books for business owners in the year. The book inspired a podcast which has been downloaded more than 500,000 times and ranked by Forbes as one of the top 10 podcasts for business owners in the world.