- Harvard Business Management Services Inc., 2000-1874 Scarth Street, Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada Req #226
Thursday, July 29, 2021
Company: Harvard Developments
You are the human incarnation of Grammarly and passionate about all things content, communications, and experiences
You have the skills, and we've got the stage. We are on the hunt for a dynamic Communications Coordinator who can tell our story and help set our company and properties apart from the competition. This is a high-growth, high-ownership role that is built for the ambitious type
- for those who love to flex ALL their creative muscles and never back down from a challenge.
Harvard Developments is a full-service real estate management company based in Western Canada, recognized for its reputation and leadership, flexibility, quality and performance. As managers and owners of property, developers of commercial, retail and residential real estate and owners of a variety of companies throughout Western Canada and the United States, new challenges are continually being pursued.
The right candidate will have:
- 2-3 years of related experience in communications, community relations or event planning; a relevant degree or diploma is preferred.
- Flair for creative storytelling and advanced communication/editing capabilities
- Working knowledge and experience with social media applications.
- The ability to develop and maintain engaging, relevant content for corporate websites and publications.
- Graphic design experience along with demonstrated ability to work with Adobe Creative Suite and online CMS systems.
- The ability to succeed in a fast-paced and changing work environment.
- Cooperative talent to work with multiple business teams.
- Initiative and an interest to learn.
What's in it for you?
- A flexible, collaborative work environment with opportunity for advancement.
- Freedom to own your position and make an impact in markets across Western Canada.
- Competitive salary and bonus opportunity
- Employee Wellness program
- Encouragement of lifelong learning through education and training
Harvard provides employees with a challenging work environment encouraging professional growth, innovative thinking, and collaborative work. If you feel you are the person we are looking for in this position, please apply with your resume in confidence through the Careers tab at www.hillcompanies.com.