- ( 210001UW )
Grow with the best. Join a smart, creative, and inspired team that accomplishes operational excellence. Bringing together individuals with diverse backgrounds, talents, and expertise, our 22,000 team members in over 350 locations worldwide are vital to making our company stronger.
We're marketers, communicators, and strategic pursuit partners who play an integral role in the development and execution of creative vision, innovative solutions, and business strategies. As trusted advisors, we collaborate with project managers, engineers and scientists and to drive projects that advance the quality of life in communities across the globe.
Do you love to strategize? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment, and on managing multiple initiatives at once? We have an opening for a Marketing Specialist to join our regional marketing team in Ontario. This position requires a detail-oriented individual, with a background in marketing and/or communications-a team player who can lead a pursuit process, communicate effectively, manage multiple concurrent initiatives, and thrive in a deadline-driven environment.
If this sounds like your perfect role, we would love to hear from you.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Prepare engaging pursuit and promotional materials which highlight our depth of experience and expertise
- Maintain positive working relationships with your business leadership, practitioners, and your marketing team
- Partnering with the Account Management team to drive key client growth strategies
- Manage varying priorities
- Work closely with our marketing leadership team to drive success and set us apart
- Business and market analysis, research and reporting of trends and results
- Proposal writing, pre-positioning, and interview preparation
- Collaborate with our Public Relations team on key pursuits, promotional activities and positioning campaigns
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- A passion for people, building trust and fostering solid relationships
- Proficiency in business development and strategic planning, capacity to think outside the box while adapting to changes in market trends
- An active listener; critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- A diligent and detail-oriented proposal leader with exceptional prioritization and organizational skills
- An experienced writer with a passion for developing tailored, engaging proposal material, with overall ownership of the final written and graphic content
- Well-honed resiliency and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign
- Ability to work effectively within a group and independently
- Must thrive working in a deadline-driven environment
Education and Experience
- Post-secondary degree or an equivalent level of experience.
- 4-6 years of experience in marketing and/or business development
- Experience within the A/E/C industry is preferred.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each other's talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Primary Location : Canada-Ontario-Toronto
Job : Marketing and PR/Communications Professional
Organization : BC-1506 Marketing & Communications-CA Central & Atlantic
Employee Status : Regular
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Travel : No
Schedule : Full-time
Job Posting : Jul 30, 2021, 2:03:16 PM
Req ID: 210001UW
Stantec provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for future and current employment and prohibit discrimination on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, referral, promotion, compensation, fringe benefits, job training, terminations or any other condition of employment. Stantec is in compliance with local, state and federal laws and regulations and ensures equitable opportunities in all aspects of employment. EEO including Disability/Protected Veterans