What is the opportunity?
As a Communications Manager with the Wealth Management Technology & Solutions (WMTS) team, you will provide strategic, tactical, and operational support through the collection and delivery of communications content to the internal WMTS team and applicable stakeholders across the Wealth Management businesses and Technology & Operations.
What will you do?
- Actively contribute to the successful execution of an integrated communications strategy for WMTS, including providing advice and counsel to the WMTS VP and Senior Leadership Team relating to their communication needs.
- Drive greater alignment in messaging across WMTS through relationship building and collaboration with the leadership team and people managers.
- Assist in development of videos, infographics, and other imagery for communications and presentations.
- Support preparation and delivery of the quarterly WMTS Executive town hall presentation, collaborating with team members and presenters to curate content into a cohesive presentation, executive speaking notes, and also the technical delivery of the event.
- Collate and curate content from specialists into executive reporting documents and presentations, aligned to executive needs and expectations and iterating as required.
- Understands and describes the benefits of the latest technology trends to diverse audiences, systematically promoting the technology innovations and motivating others to adopt.
- Plan and coordinate a working group of technology best practices, maintaining a collaborative wiki of those practices, and marketing them through various channels (including dedicated events).
What do you need to succeed?
- Undergraduate degree with a focus on Communications, Graphic Design, or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal and highly developed communication skills (verbal and written)
- Highly proficient in industry leading graphic design and editing software, including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, Audition, InDesign, and After Effects
- Strong MS Office skills
- PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel and Word
- Continuous learning mindset to help stay up-to-date with the latest innovations in technology
- Creative thinker who is self-driven and capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- Additional background in sciences or engineering
- Expertise in website creation
- HTML, CSS coding, image processing and optimization, accessibility
- Proficiency in online survey tools and utilities such as TemboSocial and SharePoint
- Experience working with brand standards and delivering on brand strategy
What's in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- A world-class training program in financial services
- Flexible work/life balance options
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at jobs.rbc.com.
Address: 155 Wellington Street W
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Your Home Office
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Commission
- Variable Bonus
Required Travel (%): 0-25
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 08/31/2021
Platform: Technology and Operations
Req ID: 395268