Do you love making sure your team has everything they need to do a great job marketing and selling? Do you like a fast-paced environment where you're given a variety of duties and there's always something new? Are you detail-oriented and make sure everything gets done well and on time? If this sounds like you, we'd love to talk to you about an opening on our team.
We are looking for a Sales & Marketing Operations Coordinator to work closely with and report to, the Marketing Director. You'll be responsible for helping to execute the various sales and marketing activities needed to help the business grow.
- Execute sales email campaigns.
- Manage the ActiveConversion social media accounts and consistently post relevant content.
- Assist in the creation of marketing email campaigns including end-client feature release notifications.
- Conduct research on potential publications for client and prospect ad campaigns.
- Create relevant and educational content for blogs, case studies, ebooks, etc.
- Report on campaign results, marketing activity, and appointments via KPIs and CRM entries.
- Review prospects and leads in the ActiveConversion software.
- Help with the planning of trade shows and conference events to ensure seamless execution.
- Manage remarketing and display campaigns including design and messaging.
- Assist with trade shows and other marketing activities.
- Identify marketing opportunities to reach our target audience and increase sales.
- Organized with strong time management skills.
- Can work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Must be based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2 years of experience in a similar role preferred.
- Bachelors' degree or equivalent experience in marketing or business preferred.
- Understanding of B2B sales & marketing principles.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Working for ActiveConversion means joining a diverse group of fun, hardworking and enthusiastic individuals who are passionate about helping our customers succeed.
- Competitive salary (based on experience).
- Opportunity to evolve into a Marketing Management position.
- Hybrid office environment with the ability to work remotely.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including family coverage. The plan includes extended health benefits, dental, life, and disability.
- Team perks like massage Mondays, holiday potlucks, and seasonal staff events.