Reporting to the CEO and as a member of the Executive Team, the Communications Advisor provides support and
administrative services to the Leadership Team and where operationally required to support the mission of the
organization. The Communications Advisor will assume the lead in preparation of communication materials both public
and internal, brand management, websites and social media maintenance, and multimedia projects.
? University degree or diploma in Communications, Public Relations, journalism or related discipline with a
minimum of 3
- 5 years of experience in the field of communications, public relations and media relations,
including at least three years' experience in a communications management position
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms
- Extensive working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, internet, graphic design software (Adobe or
similar) and other public relation tools
- Experience working with multimedia software (video, audio)
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
- Provides strategic advice to the CEO and members of the Senior leadership team (SLT) in the areas of communication, media response and general public representation of the organization
- Promotes public awareness of the organization's Mission, Vision and Values, charitable status, programs and services
- Prepares responses to internal and external queries/issues regarding the organization
- Oversees development and implementation of communication plan in accordance with TBG's strategic objectives
and creates response strategies to complex media and public relations issues
- Leads the development of organizational branding, public relations, and messaging of marketing materials,
websites, social media and advertising
Hours per shift: Monday
DATE POSTED: July 30, 2021 CLOSING DATE: When suitable candidate found
Must be 18yrs of age or older to apply for this position, please email your resume via Isarta
and include the competition number in the subject to be considered for the position.
In compliance with The Protection for Persons in Care Act, successful candidates must provide a valid Criminal
Record Check (current within 90 days) before employment can be confirmed.
We sincerely thank all candidates for their application; however only those selected for interview will be contacted.