Castlegar Hyundai, located in Castlegar, British Columbia, is seeking an Automotive Sales Manager. This is an opportunity to advance your career in the automotive industry with an established dealership, located in one of the nicest areas of the province.
For this very important role, we are seeking a person that is driven, intelligent, professional and, most importantly, dependable and honest. You must be able to build, motivate and lead a quality sales team based on a successful track record as a sales professional, sales manager and/or financial services manager. You will help raise the performance of your team and get the job done, while providing the best customer service in the region. In this front-line position, you will work with both the sales team and customers on a daily basis.
- Hire, train, motivate, counsel, and monitor the performance of the sales team.
- Implement and follow the sales process.
- Provide continuous training to all team members.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Monitor all dealership sales traffic and results, and provide daily reports to management.
- Work constructively with all dealership departments.
- Assist with marketing in all channels to promote the dealership, its brand and sales goals.
- Review inventory with dealer-principal to ensure proper stocking levels and mix.
- Stay up to date with Hyundai programs, policies and procedures.
- Promote and support financial services.
- Sincere commitment to helping others, including customers and fellow staff members.
- Energy, focus and commitment to meeting the dealership's goals and standards.
- Proven ability to train and develop others.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Financial acumen and ability to understand the dealership's business operations.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record. Ability to secure a license to sell vehicles in British Columbia, a process that requires a criminal record check.