PTW is a leading industry solutions provider delivering construction, fabrication, and maintenance services. Our network extends across Canada and the United States. We have workforce of talented people proud of the safe and reliable work we perform for our customers every day. We create and deliver innovative industrial solutions to customers in the agricultural, mining, oil and gas, petrochemical, pulp and paper, nuclear and renewable energy industries.
PTW is hiring a Business Development Representative to join our team in Regina or Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
A DAY IN THE LIFE...
- Manage and grow existing client relationships.
- Identify new clients and build relationships through effective networking, cold calling, research, and ensuring that PTW is at the forefront of all local opportunities.
- Continually monitor project timing to ensure a consistent flow of opportunities for the company.
- Work with the operations group to troubleshoot and meet client needs.
- Act in a manner consistent with PTW's core values and according to PTW's Code of Business Conduct and Ethical Behaviour.
- Represent PTW and participate in industry associations events.
- Completion of post-secondary education in Business/Marketing or a related field. A combination of education and experience will be considered.
- 5+ years of experience in the Oil and Gas industry is preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- A self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience confidently delivering presentations.
- Intermediate to advanced ability in Microsoft Office Applications
- This position involves up to 50% travel.
Competitive Wages and benefits plans | RRSP program available | Quality work | Safety and quality are built into everything we do | Safety Training and PPE provided | Consistent work | Opportunity for advancement | Learning and development | Opportunities to travel, stay local or relocate | Team atmosphere | People-focused company
PTW is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to achieving greater accessibility by providing accommodation for people with disabilities during our hiring process. Accommodations are available on request for qualified candidates during each stage of the recruitment process. Please note that candidates applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
OUR VALUES GROUND US: CARE | EXCELLENCE | PASSION