At Calmont, you are more than just an employee, everyone is a respected and valued member of our team. We provide a supportive work environment which enables personal and professional growth.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Join our team and experience a rewarding and challenging work environment with skilled and supportive teammates. We are currently accepting resumes from organized and customer-service oriented individuals who are looking for a career as a Marketing* Coordinator* at our head office located in Edmonton. This is a temporary position with the possibility of becoming permanent.
As the* Marketing Coordinator* you will be responsible for collaboratively developing and managing internal and external online communication strategies. This position is also responsible for organizing social media platforms, online presence, and assisting with branding communications on our web platforms. This position also supports the marketing departments administration functions.
Other job duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in the development, implementation, and management of communication to build brand awareness and on-line presence such as web content and social media.
- Work with key managers to develop social media strategies and source relevant content.
- Manage platforms such as Intranet, Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, and any other company branded and online environments.
- Responsible for reviews and responses on digital platforms including daily creating, posting, responding, moderating, and engaging to ensure a positive brand.
- Collect, analyze, report and make recommendations on social media data to maximize visibility of brand and drive engagement.
- Stay up to date and actively assesses current trends, platforms, and dashboards to support organizational strategy and social media presence.
- Work with the sales team to identify and organize Trade Shows, Open Houses and Events that Calmont should participate in to improve communication and customer exposure.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or GED
- University degree or college diploma in Marketing an asset.
- Minimum of 1-2 year(s) related Marketing experience, with a portfolio.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, illustrator, design etc.)
- Working knowledge of a dealership management system an asset.
- Valid class 5 Drivers License
- Valid class 3 Drivers License an asset
- Energetic and friendly with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize and organize workload in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent attention to detail with a sense of urgency to meet tight deadlines.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY*
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and enjoy a challenge, then this may be the opportunity for you! At Calmont, we believe in a healthy work-life balance and we are pleased to offer a competitive compensation package, along with a first class benefits package for the correct individual.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in the position but only those selected for an interview will be contacted_
Job Type: Full-time