Requisition ID: 108748
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
We are hiring! We are looking for a new Manager, Program Management to join our team!
Success in this role will require experience with designing and executing targeted marketing campaigns. Do you have a strong focus on results and stakeholder management? Do you have proven ability to work collaboratively leading and working with cross-functional teams? If you possess these skills, experience and behaviours, we look forward to hearing from you.
The Manager, Program Management is an exciting opportunity to develop and optimize engagement programs and campaigns to deepen customer relationships and achieve target revenue in support of the Canadian Bank's Credit Cards and Unsecured Lending (CCUL) Products portfolio
- Support the Senior Manager of CCUL Program Management with the delivery of acquisition, cross sell and engagement programs
- Contributes to the design, and drives the execution and optimization of targeted marketing programs/ campaigns in support of achieving target Credit Cards and Unsecured Lending revenue, growth and profitability objectives
- Act as ?quarterback? for CCUL campaigns, partnering heavily across the organization, including Business lines, Strategy, Canadian Marketing, CRM & Customer Decisioning, Risk, Analytics and Channels to align program/ campaign strategies and ensure flawless execution
- Optimize program performance by performing analysis, test/learn, creating sound business justification for targeted investments.
- Work alongside data and analytics partners to report on program performance, share key insights and recommendations with key stakeholders.
- Leads and drives a customer focused culture throughout their team to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
- Contribute to a high-performance environment and help foster an inclusive work environment supporting the Scotiabank vison and values.
- Understand how the Bank's risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
- Create an environment in which his/her team pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas in accordance with Scotiabank's Values, its Code of Conduct and the Global Sales Principles, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational, compliance, AML/ATF/sanctions and conduct risk.
Education and Other Requirements
- Post-secondary education required; (MBA or Master's degree in Business Administration or Marketing is preferred)
- Minimum 4 years of relevant work experience
- preferably in Financial Services, including in Product Management, Marketing or Finance role(s); Experience in Credit Card/ Retail Lending customer/program lifecycle management an asset
- Experience designing and executing targeted marketing campaigns
- Understanding of Retail Products financials and P&L levers
- Strong strategic thinking and results focus skills
- Demonstrated success in leading and working with cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.