Pedalheads is looking for a Marketing Coordinator at our Head Office in Vancouver, BC.
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for promoting our various kids camps and programs through email, social media, website and influencer partnerships. The Coordinator will also be responsible for Pedalheads community engagement and reviews, occasional production design and general marketing support to the team as required.
Duties and responsibilities
- Work collaboratively with a team on Pedalheads social media.
- Collaborate on both building our content calendar and implementing it.
- Create and send out emails to potential and existing customers.
- Write content as needed.
- Respond to customer inquiries on social media platforms.
- Manage customer review programs.
- Work with various departments to support the marketing needs of HR, Operations and Training.
- Provide campaign debriefs, analysis and recommendations for future promotions.
- Reconcile invoices and perform general marketing administration functions when required.
- Assist in on-site events when required (new camp openings, promotional events, photoshoots, etc.)
- Creative and you love to think of new ideas, especially when it comes to content.
- A connector who is able to reach out to regional team leads as well as social media influencers.
- An effective and engaging verbal and written communicator, both internally and externally.
- Flexible to change and ready to roll up your sleeves for a new or changing project.
- Someone who loves the details and finding ways to improve.
- Goal focused, well organized and can manage multiple projects and priorities.
- On top of new trends and technology.
- An undergraduate degree in marketing or communications, though an equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- 2-4 years of related marketing experience.
- Managed one or more corporate social media accounts.
- Beginner graphic design skills using Adobe Creative Cloud products or Figma.
- BONUS: the ability to manage a business WeChat account.
A privately-owned company providing trail-blazing programs promoting children's health and development since 1986. We operate fun, innovative and educational kids biking, swimming, and multi-sport camps in cities across Canada and the USA. We are now experiencing significant growth and would love to have more great people join our team. Check us out at pedalheads.com.
- Foster a fun, supportive environment for our employees.
- Include you in our annual profit sharing (paid out consistently for the past 10 years).
- Offer you a flexible health/lifestyle savings account.
- Give you two paid days per year to perform volunteer work in the local community and a fundraising pledge.
- Allow a flexible hybrid work schedule (3 days in office, 2 days work from home).
- Reimburse 50% of external personal development courses.
- Give you three weeks of vacation as well as paid time off between Christmas and New Year's Day.
- Take you on our annual company trip
If you are interested in applying for this amazing career opportunity working at a growing company, GET APPLYING online today with a cover letter and resume by September 9, 2021.
Pedalheads is committed to creating and upholding a diverse, inclusive and equitable environment that is respectful and welcoming to everyone. We believe that the presence of many voices from a variety of racial, cultural and religious backgrounds, political beliefs, ages, sexual identities and orientation, socio-economic backgrounds and physical and cognitive abilities will make our programs and workplaces richer for all.
We welcome applications from individuals of all identities and backgrounds. If you face any barriers to employment or require financial assistance or other accommodation during the recruitment and/or employment process, please feel free to contact the Pedalheads Human Resources Department in confidence.