Working as a member of the Corporate Marketing team, you will help design and create engaging graphic assets for our externally facing collateral as well as supporting our sales team with materials that conform to our style, branding, and messaging guidelines.
You will be part of a team of graphic, video, and content creators that will tell the Global Relay story, articulate our values, and promote our services. The kind of technologies you'll write about include compliant communications, cloud computing and SaaS archiving services, Artificial Intelligence, & Machine Learning as well as a host of other innovative, class-leading solutions we produce.
- Create mockups and wireframes from design briefs
- Produce final version PowerPoint decks from draft & rough concepts
- Collateral & Document editing
- Icon creation
- Photo editing & touch-up
- Collateral creation for internal use
- Image sourcing
- Corporate image requirements (e.g. office signage, event signage, name tags)
- Print enlargements
You will be passionate about design and brand imagery and have a strong interest in technology. As a member of Corporate Marketing, you will be a team player that likes to contribute to ideas and campaigns while comfortable working independently and remotely when circumstances require.
- 2-5 years of design, editing, and proofing experience, with strong understanding of design principals within a corporate environment
- Demonstrable experience with core Adobe programs of InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Proficiency in Office applications and Adobe PDF with particularly deep knowledge of MS PowerPoint
- Experience with Lightroom, XD and After Effects as well as CRM applications such as Hubspot would be ideal but not essential
- Ability to independently research and quickly understand unfamiliar topics, issues, and technical concepts
- Ability to work independently and manage projects with minimal or no supervision
- Meticulous attention to detail, quality, and accuracy
- High level of comfort working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and competing priorities
- Flexibility to take on new assignments and responsibilities as needed
- Ability to communicate with your peers and senior management
- Ideally with a design-related degree
- Strong portfolio of design samples About Us::
For more than 20 years Global Relay has set the standard and trends in compliant communications with our multi-award winning unified communications, data capture, and data analysis platform. We securely capture and manage the world's communications data and give its owners greater control and visibility to drive value and ensure compliance with the regulatory requirements of a large variety of industries and authorities.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits and all the other typical things you expect, but we are not your typical company. Global Relay is a career-making company. It is a place for big ideas, new challenges, and cutting-edge innovation. It is a place where you can make an impact.
At Global Relay there is no ceiling. This is the land of opportunity for the energetic, intelligent, and driven people that make this company great. The combination of the right people in the right positions and a rapidly growing company means unlimited career potential.
You will receive the mentoring, coaching, and support that you need to reach your personal and career goals. You'll be part of a culture that promotes and rewards hard work and creativity and will grow into the new opportunities that are available to you.
To learn more about our business, culture, and community involvement, visit www.globalrelay.com.