At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuel us, and moments define us.
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are temporarily working from home.
Reporting to the Director, Retail Operations, this position will lead Regional Sales Teams to achieve KPI's, improve processes and customer experience in retailer's locations within assigned regions. Owning the relationship between Retailer and their Leadership, the Regional Sales Manager will need to influence their teams to ensure our family of Brands are properly presented and recognized by our customers.
- Manage regional territory to execute on key priorities and metrics within retailers locations
- Develop quarterly, monthly and weekly tactical business plans to exceed all key objectives within assigned regions
- Ensure teams build strong relationships with Store Managers and their Sales force to deliver on priorities and results
- Manage and execute regional investments related to customer and retailer programs within forecast/budget
- Establish, build, and maintain relationships with the key retailer management stakeholders to assist with the implementation and execution of programs and initiatives
- Develop and implement territory assignments required to maximize productivity and sales results
- Conduct analysis of regional market trends and competitive landscape and make appropriate recommendations to ensure continuous improvement in sales results
- Liaison with Learning team, National Account management and Sales Operations teams to ensure processes, communications and procedures are understood and executed effectively, while providing feedback to improve programs and execution
- Communicate and support rollout of new and/or improved procedures and programs to improve customer and retailer escalations
- Support the Retailers through customer issues and escalations to ensure our customer satisfaction levels remain high
- Coach, train and develop the Retail Account Representative team
- Post-secondary education in a business-related discipline with between 7 and 10 years' experience in the Telecommunications Industry
- 5 years Sales Management experience
- Demonstrated technical competence with MS Office
- Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and other systems and office automation equipment
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, planning, and organizational skills
- Solid interpersonal, communication, and relationship-building skills
- Knowledge of Partner Retail and our Retailers will be preferred
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 600 500 4th Ave SW (208), Calgary, AB
Travel Requirements: Up to 50%
Posting Category/Function: Sales & Account Management
Requisition ID: 243333
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.
Posting Notes: No Selection