The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for the coordination and implementation of marketing and communications strategies, tools, and tactics globally.
With a foundation of integrity, the candidate would use commitment and creativity to drive our organization forward. This position is based out of Enerflex's Downtown Calgary Corporate office.
Principle Responsibilities and Duties
- Working closely with the Marketing Department on the implementation and execution of the Company's marketing and communications strategies.
- Provide on-going support with daily marketing and communications requirements.
- Work closely and collaboratively with Enerflex's seven regions and multiple business units on implementing branding requirements and standards, preparing presentations, supporting the development of marketing material, and securing promotional items for customer distribution.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Department on the coordination and promotion of the Company's customer events and tradeshow activities.
- Responsible for Enerflex's social media presence in support of the Company's communications strategies.
- Work closely with the Marketing Department and the regions to ensure timely updates are completed to Enerflex's external facing website.
- Assist with photo shoots, video shoots, and video production.
- Ensure timely updates and maintenance are completed to Enerflex's intranet.
- 5 years experience in marketing, experience in the related gas compression and processing industry would be considered an asset.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field.
- Proven efficiency and productivity skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player. Willing to take initaitive. Adaptable. Results driven.
- Excellent project management and organization skills with high attention to quality, detail, and accuracy.
- Able to balance multiple priorities with strict deadlines in a fast-paced, lean environment.
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, SharePoint, and Microsoft Office systems.
Fast-paced, collaborative general office environment. Many tasks have high degrees of time sensitivity. Project and task requirements regularly shift and change to meet business needs.
What Enerflex Offers You
- Competitive Compensation
- Employer Paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Flex Days
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Employer Matched Pension Program
- Safety Focused Culture
- Incentive Programs
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Collaborative in office work environment, supportive team members
- Work/life flexibility
Enerflex is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Enerflex grants equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, genetic information, mental or physical disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. Equal employment opportunities are provided in recruitment, hiring, promotions, wages, benefits, and other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, tasks, duties, knowledge, skills, and abilities required.
Please visit our website at www.enerflex.com for more information.
Transforming Natural Gas to Meet the World's Energy Needs. Enerflex is a global leader in full-service natural gas compression, processing, refrigeration systems, and electric power generation equipment and a premier provider of related engineering and mechanical services. Enerflex places its core Values of Integrity, Commitment, Creativity, and Success into action across all aspects of the business. We owe our success to the strength of our employees, our strong commitment to safety, and superior service to our customers.