We're looking for ambitious changemakers to join our team of ReadyModers. If you want to join a community of people who truly care about what they do, and are passionate about making an impact, then you are Ready.
ReadyMode is an enterprise-grade, cloud-based all-in-one predictive dialer that intelligently connects call center agents with more leads in less time. Make more connections, and maximize agent productivity. We pride ourselves on ?transforming the way businesses communicate with their customers.? Being a ReadyModer is more than being awesome at what you do.
It's about lending a hand to help others, making meaningful contributions and pushing to do better. At ReadyMode, we are big believers in the 3 E's
- Empathy, Empowerment, and Engagement. We live and breathe these values in everything we do, whether that relates to our clients or teammates. If you are looking to work with a fun, collaborative team that will encourage your growth, this is the place to be.
What you'll do
- Develop go-to-market plans, including planning, product positioning, value proposition and messaging, related assets and sales enablement, to deliver against outcomes and achieve business goals.
- Define and execute new product and features launches, including measuring their impact and increasing their adoption.
- Create on-brand, best-in-class content, tailored to appropriate customers in various industries, including in-product messaging, website content, landing pages, launch material, emails, training, and education materials.
- Define and evolve product positioning, branding and messaging in cooperation with product management, design, data and analytics, marketing, sales and other partners across the organization.
- Enable sales, marketing, support, customer success, and other internal teams to tell a compelling story about our product benefits.
- Own market research and segmentation and partner with sales and product to influence roadmap and marketing to influence product strategy and shape external narratives.
- Create compelling presentations to effectively communicate complex issues to the leadership team and to external stakeholders. Be able to identify ambiguity and work to systematically drive clarity through strategic framing and stakeholder alignment.
- Help foster and grow a community via social channels. Create a social channel strategy while gathering community feedback to help inform product decisions, product/feature adoption, and the overall success of a product/feature.
- Speak to and with our customers to gain new perspectives and feedback on our products.
- Build experiments, testing theories, and share learnings with cross-functional teams.
- You've been there, done that. You have 3+ years of experience in product marketing, preferably in a B2B SaaS environment.
- You have experience doing qualitative and quantitative customer and market research
- You have experience across a full lifecycle product marketing strategy and execution.
- You're a storyteller. You have a proven track record of creating compelling product narratives and applying them in written and verbal form.
- You have a proven track record of scaling high-impact, multi-channel go-to-market efforts for B2B.
- You love your customers. You have a passion for understanding customer motivations, behaviours, and needs.
- You're collaborative. You enjoy working together with your team and cross-functionally to drive stronger outcomes.
- You're creative. You have a habit of thinking outside the box in your marketing approaches.
- You have a strong work ethic and ability to multi-task
- must be able to juggle multiple projects
- You're a self-starter. You're naturally curious, resourceful, and motivated to make things happen.
Perks and Benefits
- Annual remote work equipment, supplies or wellness budget
- The tools you need to get the job done well
- Group RRSP matching
- A full benefits package
- Annual education and training grant
- Recognition and rewards
- Virtual team building events
- Monthly food budget