Unity is the world's most popular game development platform, used by millions of developers reaching billions of players. The depth and breadth of our capabilities are growing at an accelerating rate, placing us at the forefront of game experiences for a growing population of players!
You will fuel global marketing and sales efforts by helping develop a rich pipeline of collateral to include white papers, case studies, web content, and more. This role carries a strong emphasis on telling fantastic stories that explain products/solutions and specific use cases in ways that encourage, educate and entertain our audience. This position will report to the Sr. Content Marketing Manager for games and partner closely with Product Marketing, Sales, Business Development, Creative, Communications, and demand generation to develop content strategy, define the content roadmap, and build and fulfill content marketing plans in pursuit of specific business objectives around awareness, product adoption, and revenue!
What you'll be doing
- Work cross-functionally to own the creation of a diverse range of content in support of the overall go-to-market strategy, including writing copy and handling, third-party contributors
- Drive content marketing strategy, planning, and execution: developing a continuous pipeline of marketing content to engage customers including eBooks, website copy, webinars, sell sheets, case studies, blogs, ad copy, battle cards, and more
- Lead and manage content creation for coordinated Account-Based Marketing (ABM) programs as well as web and events
- Drive the sales organization by crafting powerful enablement and training, then measure the value of your efforts to advise what works and what doesn't
- Translate sophisticated technical topics into simple, high-impact concepts for a diverse group of buyer and user personas
What we're looking for
- Strategic problem solver and leader with the ability to build and map content plans to a sophisticated user journey, and adapt those plans around key findings to continuously improve impact. Ability to adapt to brand style and tone while crafting technical content to align with overall marketing narrative and storytelling
- Experience in successfully marketing complex, technical B2B products or services and build technical content that performs
- Excellent content creation and editorial skills, with a strong writing background in both long and short-form mediums and diverse formats as well as email and paid ad copy
- Strong project management experience, delivering multiple concurrent projects on time and within budget. Time management, who can prioritize, and focus on what matters most in a fast-paced environment
- Strong digital marketing background with experience executing successful web, content, paid media, email marketing, and Marketing (ABM) campaigns
You might also have
- Building thoughtful, strategic, and impactful plans to completion.
- Deep understanding of game development
- Familiar with content SEO concepts and website analytics
Life at Unity
Unity is the world's leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity's platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company's 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.