At EY, you'll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture, and technology to become the best version of you. And we're counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Marketing and Strategy Manager
- West Region
As a Marketing and Strategy Manager, you will lead a team of two supporting the Western Region of Canada. You'll provide strategic planning, business enablement, and marketing support for go-to-market initiatives. You will be the marketing and enablement point of contact, owning program management, execution, and measurement of results. You will work hand-in-hand with the West market segment leadership team as well as sector, service line, solution, and fellow geographic leadership teams, marrying together business goals to drive the strategic planning process, and determine the most impactful go-to-market programs and initiatives to grow pipeline and revenue. Succeeding in this role will mean activating go-to-market campaigns, understanding our business, our clients, and our brand while continuously evolving our strategy and tactics to help us win.
Your key responsibilities
- Be a key member of the West market segment leadership team enabling desired growth of the business.
- Work with multiple teams and regional stakeholders across service lines, solutions, and priority sectors to develop and execute leading programs, campaigns, and events (internal and client-facing).
- Facilitate the strategic planning process for the Western Canadian team to identify the appropriate marketing activities required to achieve market growth.
- Drive and manage the execution of the go-to-market strategy, specifically focusing on marketing campaigns. Work closely with West market segment leaders to identify business needs and areas for investment.
- Project manage marketing activities and prioritize initiatives that support the strategic plans and opportunity development across all EY service lines and industries
- Identify demand, trends, and opportunities through insightful analysis of the market and the priority accounts, and continuously identify new opportunities for improvement.
- Oversee the delivery of West requirements for reporting pipeline and revenue to track the impact of marketing initiatives on the pipeline, revenue, and growth targets, and provide status updates to leadership.
- Track and report ROI on all campaigns, programs, events, sponsorships, and marketing efforts.
- Evaluate and manage local sponsorship opportunities that strategically support existing programs and elevate our brand in the market.
- Be the knowledge curator, leveraging the full suite of EY's services and solutions to deliver relevant insights, and to equip and enable client conversations.
- Provide leadership, coaching, and mentorship to a team of coordinators and specialists.
Skills and attributes for success
- Prior experience with marketing campaign management and content development roles
- Ability to work alongside and effectively communicate with senior executives, being seen as a credible trusted advisor
- Strong business acumen and grasp of leading brand-to-demand tactics
- Experience bridging thought leadership, solutions, and client issues to build meaningful conversations and bolster relationships
- At ease managing multiple high-priority projects and navigating ambiguity in a deadline-driven and matrixed environment
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- comfortable in reviewing reports, interpreting data, and identifying trends that will assist in further targeting appropriate go-to-market activities that will generate pipeline growth
- Strong strategic, organizational, and autonomous project management skills
- Compelling public speaker and communicator who articulates concepts and ideas clearly
- Process-driven, always looking for ways to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Ability to work both independently and with the team, relying on strong influencing skills to achieve results
- Excellent relationship-building skills, adapting to all levels of internal and external stakeholders at a Global scale
- Enthusiastic team player who thrives on new challenges, big ideas, and curiosity
To qualify for the role you must have
- A bachelor's degree; graduate degree preferred, in Business Administration, Marketing or related field.
- 8+ years of relevant business experience; B2B marketing experience an asset.
- Strong program/project/campaign management and execution experience
- Strong stakeholder management skills; comfortable working with senior leaders
- In-depth knowledge of marketing trends, execution, and measurement (analytics, dashboarding, reporting, etc.)
Ideally, you'll also have
- Experience in a professional services firm
- Experience managing a team
What we look for
- We are looking for candidates who are highly motivated, analytical, logical thinkers, have very strong attention to detail. Being a strong team player is critical with the ability to adapt to changing requirements or deadlines in support of our client's goals.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package allows you to decide which benefits are right for you and which ones help you create a solid foundation for your future. Our Total Rewards package includes a comprehensive medical, prescription drug, and dental coverage, a defined contribution pension plan, a great vacation policy plus firm paid days that allow you to enjoy longer long weekends throughout the year, statutory holidays, and paid personal days (based on province of residence), and a range of exciting programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning
- Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We'll give you the insights, coaching, and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.