Do you have a noticeable passion for results?
You're bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake. You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client's products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique sales role with Syneos Health.
This opportunity is with our Deployment Solutions Commercial Division, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies that deliver. In this role, you'll be autonomous in your own territory promoting well-known and well-respected products for one of Syneos Health's long-term clients and most robust relationships. The selected professional will be an integral part of a nationwide sales team developing and managing an assigned territory. You will:
- Maximize new business opportunities with physicians and other health service providers
- Present therapeutic products and creatively teach people about their usage
- Engage in meaningful dialogue that addresses the needs of the health provider and patient
- Build trust and credibility and become a true collaborator in commercial success
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- 1-3 years of successful Business to Business sales or Pharmaceutical experience
- Must possess excellent presentation and selling skills, strong business acumen
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Ability to effectively communicate scientific and clinical information within the specified disease state, along with the client's product
- Must have solid analytical, technical, and strong customer service focus in order to exceed business goals
- Ability to travel to assigned healthcare accounts
Interviews may be conducted in person at an on-site interview location. For any in person interviews, local Covid safety guidelines will be followed.
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Our employees voted Syneos Health as the overall winner in MedReps' Best Places To Work In Medical Sales Awards. Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you're empowered to exceed your sales goals with the autonomy you need to over deliver. We're dedicated to creating better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Syneos Health has launched more sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas than the top 25 pharma companies combined. By joining Syneos Health, you'll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate pharmaceutical sales?
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)