At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuel us, and moments define us. As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are temporarily working from home.
About the role:
We are looking for a self-motivated, curious and creative communications professional with a passion for shaping a high-performing culture to join our team. In this role, you'll leverage your internal communication expertise to engage, inform and inspire our teams as we navigate change and work towards building a brighter future for Canada. You'll craft and deliver compelling communications across a number of internal audiences, build strong relationships with key partners and will ensure we deliver consistent information and communications across our organization. You are detailed-oriented, you love to manage complex projects and thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy working environment. If this sounds like you we would love to meet you!
This full time position is based in Toronto and reports to the Senior Director, Internal Communications.
- Build and deliver on strategic and thoughtful internal communications strategies across multiple audiences with a lens on change management and employee engagement
- Develop engaging and informative engaging materials to support teams navigating change strategic messaging, FAQs and toolkits
- Produce inspiring assets including videos, visuals, presentations and leadership messages to excite and rally our teams around a common vision and plan
- Lead and deliver an engaging content strategy across our internal platforms that brings our narrative to life with our team members across the country
- Lead ongoing project management and integration of internal and external communications across our team focused on priority change management and reputation files
- Provide day-to-day advice and counsel to senior leaders and project leadership teams as a trusted advisor
Experience you'll bring to our team:
- Post-secondary education in communications or public relations
- 7 to 10 years experience in communications, ideally in internal and employee communications, or change management roles
- M&A communications experience considered an asset
- Exceptional presentation and communications skills, both written and spoken
- Ability to develop and drive a sustained, strategic communications program that delivers measurable results
- Strategic and creative thinker
- Ability to influence decisions and provide counsel to senior executives, stakeholders and cross-functional teams
- Ability to take initiative, be resourceful, proactive and manage multiple projects
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 333 Bloor Street East (824), Toronto, ON
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Communications & Internal / Employee Communication
Requisition ID: 238950
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.
Posting Notes: Corporate