Job Description :
At Nutrien, our Purpose is to grow our world from the ground up and we do so with safety and integrity as our core values. Nothing is more important than sending our people home safe, every day.
Nutrien Ag Solutions is the retail division of Nutrien?, the largest crop inputs company in the world. As part of our collective mission of Feeding the Future, Nutrien Ag Solutions provides full-acre solutions through our trusted crop consultants at more than 2,000 locations in North America, South America, Europe and Australia. For more than 150 years, we have been helping growers achieve the highest yields with a wide selection of products, including our proprietary brands: Loveland Products, Inc.; Proven®Seed and Dyna-Gro®Seed; as well as financial, custom application and precision ag services.
We harvest the best. Diverse views and experience make us strong. We look for people who have a safety-first mindset, who are collaborative team players, who deliver on their commitments, who are innovators in search of a better way, and who believe in inclusion.
Working at Nutrien Ag Solutions will provide you an opportunity to help us Feed the Future, and grow your career.
The Communications Specialist provides support to multiple business units through tactical execution of communication strategies and plans with a primary responsibility for project managing tactics for demand creation of key products.
What you will do:
- Support of stakeholders across the organization with implementing content strategy and managing day-today requests for marketing communications
- Assist with project management and utilization of print and digital initiative
- Maintain content governance and processes, including brand guidelines, across all print and digital properties
- Document procedures, best practices, tools and information related to communication processes
- Market communications report creation and interpretation
What you will bring:
- Relevant undergraduate degree or equivalent diploma
- 3+ years related experience
- Design or digital certification is an asset
- Computer literate
- Microsoft Office
- Experience with web analytic tools and web content entry via web CMS tools
Are you a good match? Apply today!
Nutrien Ag Solutions is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics
This job will remain posted until filled. In accordance with Nutrien policies, you will be required to undergo a background check, and may be required to undergo a substance test. While we appreciate all applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
To stay connected to us and for the latest job postings and news, follow us on: LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
**EOE race/color/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/disability/veteran